Pvping while naked

1 Gnome Warrior
Does anyone else ever take all their gear off and try to see how long you survive in PvP (at least the pieces that show on your character (keep helm, cape, rings... and weapons of course.)
Edited by Meowzers on 11/22/2010 7:10 PM PST
Reply Quote
I did, pre wrath, on my 29 twink.

Well, actually, pre BC on *this* char when it was a 29 twink, I'd run around Hillsbrad with nothing but my cape on (rings/trinkets too) and gank people. That was pretty freaking funny. On my current 29 ret pally twink, back in BC, I did a few WSG's in a tuxedo, wielding a shovel. I actually killed a few people too, I felt pretty baller. Lots of jousting...
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
I'm naked right now. What of it?
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Rogue
I use to duel naked in BC.
Reply Quote
1 Human Priest
Wonder if a naked hpally can outlast a full wrathful disc priest?...
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
Back in BC before the battlegroups (I think) there was always this naked female Night Elf druid in AV/AB that we'd run into. My geared rogue friend (who is admittedly bad) always raged cause he could never kill her when it was 1v1 and she was defending a tower.

Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
All I know is when you actually want to die in a battleground, it becomes almost impossible. Either someone heals you or you don't die from the longest fall you can find.

Your best bet is taking off all your gear and waiting in the open for the inevitable rogue. However, if you play a female draenei, they'll probably sap and emote instead of killing you outright. You can last a really long time.
Reply Quote
70 Undead Warlock
All I know is when you actually want to die in a battleground, it becomes almost impossible. Either someone heals you or you don't die from the longest fall you can find.

qft

Back on my hunter in bc, after my pet died and i ran out of mana i would try to die. Never worked. I'd always live and have to drink revive pet then I would die. Weirdest thing ever.
Reply Quote
64 Night Elf Druid
wierdos...
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
I play naked does that count?
Reply Quote
11/23/2010
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]