Anyone staying blood elf?

85 Blood Elf Paladin
I think I will be. The racials for blood elf are so much better than tauren for paladins >.>
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
but taurens are so cool!
Reply Quote
97 Night Elf Druid
Both racials are good.

Probably depends if you're a vain person who needs to look at a pretty character or not. Same thing goes for Worgen. I'd rather stay pretty then be a hairy healing monster.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
arcane torrent nerf? go on?
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
No, my pally is staying belf. Arcane torrent is more useful for holy in both pve and pvp. Plus I actually like belfs and their lore/history.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Warstomp is a stun, that works on all classes. Arcane Torrent is a silence, that only works on classes reliant on spell casting.

You choose which is better!
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
Warstomp is a stun, that works on all classes. Arcane Torrent is a silence, that only works on classes reliant on spell casting.

Arcane Torrent also gives you back mana, which given the mana starved state of healers in cata, will be very important. At least for holy, probably kind of useless for ret and prot. Though some people don't really give a damn about racials.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin

My problem with it being a stun is that it means that it will share diminishing returns with hoj and arcane torrent won't. There are LOTS of stuns in pvp for warstomp to share dr with, less silences. Also torrent is an instant cast which gives mana and blood elves also have a 2% chance to be missed by spells. It's a race built for slaying wizards...
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
Are YOU ready?

FOR THE CATTLECLYSM?!?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
@ rogue: lol...
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
They see me rollin, They Hatin ...
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I picked Blood Elf cause I liked the lore. I picked Paladin cause I couldn't be a warrior :(

Totally making a Blood Elf warrior XD
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Paladin
I shall remain as I have always been since the launch of TBC. I rolled a Blood Knight because unlike the other Paladin orders they were the first Paladins that seemed to understand that even in light there is darkness.

I stole the essence of light from a Naaru prisoner, killed my own commrad to raise him and understand the true meaning of life and death.

I have done incredible acts of evil in the name of the Light and hold myself accountable for my actions. Now I work to become a glorious bastion of what it means to be Paladin and Blood Elf.

It seems that if I were to race change or reroll I would be leaving years of history and a piece of myself behind. Something I am unwilling to do at this moment in time.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
To me, Arcane Torrent's a lot more versatile, since Warstomp's use is limited only to PvP or solo grinding. Mini-mana potion, extra interrupt, mob assist? Gotta love it.

Tauren Paladins do get to herb faster though. Damn hippies.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
There is a very good chance I will go Tauren when it hits live, and it has nothing to do with racial abilities. Having gone through 99% of the Wrath content, I can't ever remember a point where AT saved me or my raid from my role. I don't have mana problems, and it is not my job to interrupt the boss. We have specific dps assigned to that, so the tanks are free to tank.

I have also always preferred the Tauren model to the Blood Elf. I'm a big hairy guy. I know it is a game, but I like to make my characters to match myself as much as I can. Tauren do that better then Blood Elves any day of the week.

Plus, I tank. an extra 5% hp may not seem like much, but every little bit helps.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]