Dear Troll Druids

3 Gnome Warrior
Your racials suck!
And you cat colors are too damn bright for PvP.
Thank you and welcome to the horde.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Now BE Pallys can't hide behind the excuse "lol guyz I don't really like being a BE male, I just like Paladins."

Reply Quote
85 Troll Rogue
Yeah I know haste trinkets suck so bad. Man haste is such a terrible stat all around. I wish we had something useful like a stun with a cast time.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
I don't care if troll cat form is a featureless cube with paws, i'm rolling one and there isn't a damn thing you can do to stop me.

I'm also regenerating 5 health per second
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
I have never liked the Tauren. They're just Too Damn Big!

Trolls are my favorite race and I have always played Horde,
and today a new Troll druid will be born from the Cataclysm.
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Warlock
rerolling a feral troll druid once the servers come back.

Kinda wish they would tone down the colors just a wee bit though.
Reply Quote
I have never liked the Tauren. They're just Too Damn Big!

Trolls are my favorite race and I have always played Horde,
and today a new Troll druid will be born from the Cataclysm.

This.

I hate being so damn large. And not fitting through doors.

And sadly, race changes are currently unavailable.

But at least I'm looking rather snazzy in my troll outfit.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
race changes are unavailable likely because the world is being blown up.

Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid

They will be able to change....for now, bliz has changed their minds a few times in the past 24 hours on the subject tho.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Now BE Pallys can't hide behind the excuse "lol guyz I don't really like being a BE male, I just like Paladins."

It will now be "It's not that I like BE's I just don't like the big plodding look of the tauren"
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid

They will be able to change....for now, bliz has changed their minds a few times in the past 24 hours on the subject tho.

They were unavailable as in -no one- could do them, the service itself was unavailable.

Right now it's still spitting up the 'no eligible races' error, but I suspect that's because game servers are still down.

It's been confirmed that we'll be able to race change tauren druid to troll druid as of this patch.

Blizzard has not been changing their mind over the last 24 hours.

Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Rawr! Only a few more hours... thinking of names for my droll truid now. The only other question is: use the heirloom cloth pieces I have and go boom to level, or tough it out in greens?
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
Your racials suck!
And you cat colors are too damn bright for PvP.
Thank you and welcome to the horde.

You're just jealous of my mojo...
Reply Quote
84 Troll Druid
Yeah I know haste trinkets suck so bad. Man haste is such a terrible stat all around. I wish we had something useful like a stun with a cast time.

I lol'd
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Rawr! Only a few more hours... thinking of names for my droll truid now. The only other question is: use the heirloom cloth pieces I have and go boom to level, or tough it out in greens?

it is pretty easy to get blues when u hit 15. greens won't really matter that early. The big differents will be if you have more than 2 pieces of BoA. then will will quickly out lvl all of the quests.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
Use the BoAs they'll work as well as the leather ones until 50, then you'll take a hit for not wearing leather.

IMO the xp gain makes up for the slight performance hit especially since they'll level with you to 80.

Alternatively you could farm up the leather ones for whichever spec while you aren't on your druid.

Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]