I'm a turkey... Riding a bird

85 Tauren Paladin
I have been trying to get some of the easy gear that comes along with the end of an expansion, so I've been playing my rogue a bit.

It doesn't seem like I can stand still for longer than 30 seconds in Dal without someone turning me into a turkey. I don't mind. I cancel it so the next person in line can work on their meta.

But it got me thinking... Are rogues that rare?
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Rogue
depends on what race you are, lol. Dwarf is the rarest of them all!
Reply Quote
80 Dwarf Rogue
Yeah, I was just gonna say, try being a dwarf.

I seriously had a parade of people following me around Dalaran as I RP walked in turkey form.

I did eventually let them get their achievements, but I had to have some fun, right?
Reply Quote
70 Human Warlock
i kept getting turkified riding my rocket around org. tried to get it done while flying on the dal landing but I seem to be immune when in the air. weird
Reply Quote
Haha... Feilorina, that reminds me of yesterday, I did the exact same thing... best is to walk by the opposing factions area, let one of them transform you into a turkey signalling to everyone you are there... and then just parade around as a turkey, running around letting people follow you.. hahaha!

Best picture ever was me sprinting away from about 5-6 people as a turkey.
Reply Quote
80 Night Elf Rogue
It doesn't seem like I can stand still for longer than 30 seconds in Dal without someone turning me into a turkey. I don't mind...

I've actually remained in turkey form and played in a few BGs still in turkey form. It must be crazy for an opponent to be attacked and killed by a turkey. Most all abilities are possible; stealth, ambush, kidney shot, sprint, etc, but you can't mount or click on a flag. I didn't check my combat log, but surprisingly I was able to start and finish a few fights without losing turkey form, but inevitably some sort of damage does remove the turkey buf.
Edited by Sisterdisco on 11/23/2010 9:40 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
I've actually remained in turkey form and played in a few BGs still in turkey form. It must be crazy for an opponent to be attacked and killed by a turkey.

I am SO going to do that! Too funny!
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Rogue
I love having to ignore people because they won't stop whispering me to take off my buff.
Reply Quote
seriously, rogues should get a feat of strength or achievement for killing someone as a turkey.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]