worth leveling?

83 Human Rogue
how much needed are rogues on raids? like will i get invites right away or will i have to be geared out the wazoo
Reply Quote
60 Human Warlock
Go roll a druid or paladin and always get raid invites.
Reply Quote
My trolldar is beeping
Reply Quote
83 Human Rogue
no troll, im serious my friend hates his 80 rogue and just wondering if it's worth leveling or just get up my druid or mage
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
Trolls trolling trolls?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
If you're choosing a class strictly based on your chances of getting into a PUG raid, pick a hybrid. Hybrids are able to fill more than one role, which will increase the odds that a given raid group needs something you can give them.

It's important to know what you're doing - getting a reputation for being good at what you do will get you invited. But DPS is the first role to be fully covered in most raid groups. If they're full on DPS it doesn't matter how good you are at it; they're going to pass you over for someone who can do what they need done.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]