One lucky winner

85 Goblin Priest
Ok guys here's the deal. I am once again leaving this game and I am giving way 14k+ gold to one lucky person. I though about just giving it all to a low level but there is no way I can make sure they are a new player.

So I am going to give it to the first person that can post a picture of my Priest in game over the last 2-3 years I have played Or post a picture of my hunter who's name was TapSnap.

If no one comes up with a picture before Thursday I will log into the game and wonder around Org. The first person that comes up to me and says show me the money will get it.

Simple right?
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
This game sounds like it could be pretty dirty and smutty, fortunately I like both. However, I guess my only option is to wait till Thursday.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
ATP
I found a picture of us all together in Durotar back in S5.

http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/9527/wdhuuwgwuf.jpg

If you want you can just send the gold to my horde toon Molotav, or tell me when to log on
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
Malatov as much as I would love to give you my gold I am going to have to say that picture is photoshoped. Nice try though.

I will be shocked if anyone really has a picture.

If no one has a picture ill be on between 10am and 12pm EST Thursday. Good luck.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warlock
Was looking through some old pictures from 2007 in my "Taps" files.

http://img534.imageshack.us/img534/167/taps.jpg

Surprisingly, I still have that same alt horde side. Feel free to live up to your end of the deal, my old, old friend.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
I have to say Panic better then Malatov's Photoshoped picture. But its still a photoshoped picture. Nice try.

I just did laps around Dal and Org for 30 mins to give some one a chance to take a picture. lets see if anyone got one.

Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
logged on again tonight just to check out the new Org. Had a few people send me messages trying to fine where I was at to take a picture.

I wonder if anyone got one?

Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
ATP
I have a few screenshots of you but Im already filthy rich.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
ATP
I'm a bear.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
Change of plans I am logging in right now to give it away.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
Grats to the 3 Winners who split a 14000 gold prize for finding me in Org today.

Sorry had to change up the times do to things going on tomorrow.

Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]