Your new RSP

85 Blood Elf Paladin
For me I'm making a Blood Elf Warrior and here's how his flag is:

Name: Sagramore Solriver
Race: Male
Weight: Slim built

Physical Description: Standing at 6'2, Sagramore isn't as shining of an example of the Sin'Dorei people as he could be. His hair is tied back, though he has silver hair it's flecked with dirt and tangles. Most of his clothing has a faint smell of salty air, not to mention sun bleached and ragged nature of his apparel.

History: Sagramore was a sailor in the Elven branch of the Alliance Navy, working closely with both humans and gnomes. He had such a respect for humanity that he even took up a human widow as a wife, Anne Highbridge. Though herself an aged woman of seventy years, the mismatch in their appearance was only skin deep. When she became infirm Sagramore spent nearly half a decade away from his beloved seas to spend with her, in her last days in Stratholme.

The day she died, his good fortune went with her. He had her laid to rest in her first husband's ancestral tomb while he went back and joined the Quel'Dorei Navy. The Sunwell fell while he and his crew were out to sea, the arcane addiction came as a shock to the crew. Not knowing what was happening to them, the captain of his ship ordered the crew to set sail back to Quel'thalas, right through a building storm.

The ship destroyed, Sagramore ended up on a goblin trade vessel heading to Booty Bay where the captain of that vessel demanded payment for saving him. Embittered by his forced servitude, Sagramore sailed under the Goblin's flag until a passing Sin'Dorei Magister paid for Sagramore's release and filled the Sailor in on what happened to Quel'thalas.

Everywhere he had known as home was leveled and gone. Strengthened by the Magister's teaching and his own rage, he took all the money he had hidden from the greedy goblins and bought passage to Quel'thalas.

A forsaken raid on the town of Hillsbrad ended that possibility. He wandered the foothills until he came upon the great dome that encased Dalaran. Starving, and his source of fel magic depleted, he pathetically yelled out at the dome to let him in.

His single stroke of luck was that a goblin he served with, Alandar Cointossle, was managing a minor trade agreement between the Steamwheele and the Kirin Tor. Cointossle took Sagramore in with him and introduced him to the Sunreavers. On Cointossle's recommendation, Sagramore was given the position of Helmsman on a Sunreaver vessel and brought him at least back with his people.

Finally after years of being away, Sagramore has returned, angry, bitter and looking to rediscover his people.
Reply Quote
80 Draenei Warrior
edit: i forgot to mention, gustaf is a paladin. i thought it was obvious by the description and history, but eh. just thought i'd throw that up here.

Name: GUSTAF GODFREY
Race: LION
Weight: TRUCK

Physical Description: IT'S A LION TRUCK ROAMING THE COUNTRY SIDE, DOING BARREL ROLLS WITH FOUR-WHEEL DRIVE. IT'S A LION TRUCK RUNNING OVER HELPLESS ANIMALS LIKE DEER AND RABBITS, DEVOURING THE REMAINS OF ANY SURVIVING ANIMALS WITH JAWS MADE OF WINDSHIELD WIPERS. THEY SEE ME ROLLIN' IN MY RIMS MADE OF THE SKULLS OF MY ENEMIES, AS DEATHWING PREPARES TO FACE A HUGE @#!&ING @#!& @#!&ING LIONTRUCK.

History: THE GODS HAVE DECIDED THAT AZEROTH NO LONGER DESERVED MERCY. TOO LONG HAVE THE MORTAL BEINGS SPIT UPON THE GODS IN DEFIANCE AND IGNORANCE. RIGHTEOUS JUDGMENT HAD TO BE BROUGHT UPON THE PEOPLE OF AZEROTH, AND THE MOST INHUMANE WAY OF DEALING OUT SUCH PUNISHMENT WAS GUSTAF GODFREY, THE @#!&ING @#!& @#!&ING LIONTRUCK.

THE MORTALS DID NOT STAND A CHANCE AGAINST THE TERROR OF THE @#!&ING @#!& @#!&ING LIONTRUCK. HOWEVER, AFTER THE SLAUGHTER OF BILLIONS OF AZEROTHIANS, GUSTAF GODFREY BEGAN TO FEEL PITY FOR THE MORTALS. HE EVEN FOUND AT LEAST EIGHTEEN DOZEN BUNKMATES AMONG THE BEAUTIFUL WOMEN OF AZEROTH, NONE OF THEM LAYAM. GUSTAF GODFREY DECIDED TO SPARE AZEROTH, WHICH WAS A SIGN OF HIS DIVINE MERCY UPON THOSE WHO DID NOT DESERVE IT, ESPECIALLY LAYAM.

HOWEVER, THIS ANGERED THE GODS. THE GODS HAD LOST CONTROL OF THE @#!&ING @#!& @#!&ING LIONTRUCK. THEY HAD TO THINK FAST TO FIND A WAY TO CONTROL GUSTAF GODFREY. UNFORTUNATELY, THEIR PLAN ENDED THERE BECAUSE THEY MADE THE MISTAKE OF THINKING THEY CAN CONTROL THE @#!&ING @#!& @#!&ING LIONTRUCK. GUSTAF GODFREY IMMEDIATELY ASCENDED TO THE HEAVENS UPON REALIZING THAT THEY PLOTTED AGAINST HIM, WHICH WAS ADMITTEDLY SECONDS AFTER THEY HAD THOUGHT OF IT SINCE GUSTAF GODFREY CAN READ MINDS.

ONCE IN THE HEAVENS, GUSTAF GODFREY DID BATTLE WITH THE GODS. HE MANAGED TO KILL THEM ALL. UNFORTUNATELY, A BUNCH OF THOSE LITTLE @#!&ERS WERE SNEAKY AND ESCAPED TO HIDE IN AZEROTH. THEY HID IN SEVERAL DIFFERENT FORMS, SUCH AS RAGNAROS, ILLIDAN, ARTHAS, NEFARIAN, YOGG-SARON, AND DEATHWING. GUSTAF GODFREY HAS SPENT THE LAST COUPLE DAYS OF HIS LIFE HUNTING THESE ESCAPED WORMS.

SO FAR, HE HAS KILLED RAGNAROS, ILLIDAN, ARTHAS, NEFARIAN AND YOGG-SARON. ONLY DEATHWING REMAINS, WHO IS CONSTANTLY BLOWING HOLES IN AZEROTH TRYING TO FIND NEW PLACES TO HIDE FROM GUSTAF GODFREY. OH, AND RAGNAROS AND NEFARIAN BECAUSE THEY PULLED SOME STUPID BULL@@@* AND CAME BACK TO LIFE OR SOMETHING STUPID. AND NOW, THE @#!&ING @#!& @#!&ING LIONTRUCK HUNTS DEATHWING WITHOUT REST, KNOWING THAT DEATHWING'S DEMISE IS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME.
Edited by Sajid on 11/23/2010 12:35 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
That was beautiful Gustaf.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Gustaf needs to be the new Old Spice Guy.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Warrior
Gustaf that was... Just... Wow.
Reply Quote
1 Human Rogue
I believe in brevity. :-)

Clear, blue eyes stare out at the world from underneath a mess of curly, black hair cut at the shoulder. This woman is pale, but vigorous in disposition and appearance. Her frame is lean in contrast to a rounded, youthful face, and when she speaks her soft and gravelly voice carries a heavy and rural Stromgarde accent.
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Paladin
Gustaf.. Cross faction eRPS later kayz?
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
I wonder who would win in a battle of egos: Gustaf or Lord Tact?
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Paladin
I'm rolling a Human hunter and Worgen druid but have yet to decide on their personalities. I've just rolled a Belf warlock and I am currently infatuated with her. So far she's obsessively curious about all things undead so I can level her in Tirisfal Glades, my favorite lowbie zone.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
Gustaf needs to be the new Old Spice Guy.

Look down.

Now, look up.

He's on a LIONTRUCK.

I wonder who would win in a battle of egos: Gustaf or Lord Tact?

Well, considering you referred to him as "Lord Tact", I think, tells much.

He calls himself Lord Tact. Or his weird underlings who proclaim his teachings on the old forum do at least.
Reply Quote
29 Human Paladin
lol
Edited by Dagoneth on 11/23/2010 8:29 AM PST
Reply Quote
29 Human Paladin
Gustaf is the last boss for wow series.

LF 50 more for heroic Gustaf.

lot's of tanks needed.
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
Well..that was rather enlightening. Erm as for the Layam...can we NOT increase the already extremely high population of blood elves? I think the Horde has enough issues of it's own to have even more self-indulgent, non-contributing factors in the Horde.
Reply Quote
80 Orc Death Knight
That was amazing. But to Layam, stop making Blood Elves K? You make everyone elses hair look bad.

Edited by Gremosh on 11/23/2010 8:50 AM PST
Reply Quote
57 Tauren Warrior
Nyx
Gustaf has awakened the gazebo...
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Well..that was rather enlightening. Erm as for the Layam...can we NOT increase the already extremely high population of blood elves? I think the Horde has enough issues of it's own to have even more self-indulgent, non-contributing factors in the Horde.

Get me playable Ogres or Naga for Horde and I'll think about it.
edit: Or Pandaren.
Edited by Layam on 11/23/2010 9:12 AM PST
Reply Quote
I was going to.. But then decided not too.
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
Ogre's...a possibility considering they are actually somewhat of a Horde race...Naga...yeah, no. Create a neutral faction and the other two would be a possibility as well as Blood Elves actually having a faction they belong in.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]