[A] <Pro Lucror> Recruiting!

85 Human Rogue
That's right folks! We're back and recruiting for Cataclysm ten man raid content.

We're looking for people who take raiding seriously, but aren't looking for a second job. We plan on taking on all of the available content for ten mans and need more people! But before that, lets get acquainted.

About us:

Background
Our member group consists of raiders from vanilla all the way up to the Lich king. As a guild we were able to clear through BC in a matter of months and we're looking to continue this in Cataclysm.

Our Plans for Cataclysm
We plan on doing everything a ten man has to offer; achievements, killing bosses, and taking some loot home.

Raid Times
The raid times are as follows:
Monday 7:30 PM - 10:30 PM
Tuesday 7:30 PM - 10:30 PM
Wednesday 7:30 PM - 10:30 PM

What We Are Looking For
Shaman: Any spec
Paladin: Holy
Priest: Holy/Discipline

What We Expect
We expect you to show up on time and ready to raid. We also expect you to have ventrilo and be able to follow directions at all times.

Loot Rules
Since we plan on keeping the guild fairly small, we've decided to use /roll as our loot method (Need before greed.) We felt that having anything other than this would just further complicate our raid experience.

People to contact for more information
You can contact Xerowave or Bamonnt in game through mail/whispers for more information.

If your class is not needed, don't feel shy. You can contact the people above for information.

-Edit for raid times.
Edited by Xerowave on 11/24/2010 7:26 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
I support this thread.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warrior
I support thi...

You can contact Xerowave or Bamonnt in game through mail/whispers for more information.

Woh I thought he quit?
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
Bump for the gillion hour wait until servers go up.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
This makes me feel good to know that Pro Lucror is back.

Teleara supports this thread.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
I'm just impressed that I can actually post on the forums again.
Reply Quote
88 Tauren Druid
Welcome back, Bamonnt!
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
Thanks Ven!

There are a few of things of note I'd like to add to this thread, after talking to a couple of potential candidates:

The idea for us this time around is to remain small and rather exclusive. Having said that, our primary goals for downing content and progressing at a quick rate haven't changed. The core principles that PL were founded on still remain. But, we don't want to treat this like a second job. We've chosen raid times when people can be off from work and don't have any added responsibilities.

The elitism attitude that many people felt we had in BC and Wrath is gone. The guild is going in another (better, in my opinion) direction under the leadership of Xero and myself.

We want people to play with us that are passionate about raiding the end-game, about progressing and improving their skills as players - and of course getting loot. The things that matter less are how high you are on damage/healing meters or what purples you have that are better than people in other guilds.

The overall direction has changed. We want a great environment with great people (except Davee).
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman

The things that matter less are how high you are on damage/healing meters or what purples you have that are better than people in other guilds.

Will I still get to hear awesome nerd rages? Those were the best :(
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock

The things that matter less are how high you are on damage/healing meters or what purples you have that are better than people in other guilds.

Will I still get to hear awesome nerd rages? Those were the best :(

Not exactly sure if we could consider ourselves Pro Lucror without epic nerd rages.

We're gonna actually try to have more recordings for Cata - so that way 12 year olds on Youtube can make fun of me.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman

Not exactly sure if we could consider ourselves Pro Lucror without epic nerd rages.

We're gonna actually try to have more recordings for Cata - so that way 12 year olds on Youtube can make fun of me.

FANTASTIC
Reply Quote
70 Human Paladin
O hi.
Reply Quote
80 Troll Death Knight
GL guys!
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
Thanks Choni. <3
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
Thanks Choni!
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin

In that case, allow me to welcome you back to Twisting Nether on behalf of the Roleplaying community. You have been sorely missed.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest

The overall direction has changed. We want a great environment with great people (except Davee).

Ya I'm all about the not being cool.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock

In that case, allow me to welcome you back to Twisting Nether on behalf of the Roleplaying community. You have been sorely missed.

I like your style.
Reply Quote
whats goin on in here? looks like a cool guild...bump!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]