4.03a not downloading?

85 Human Paladin
So, I login to wow, says I need a patch, reboot to the launcher, and no patch downloads.

Anyone else getting this?
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
Edit: Sorry misread the post. Yep, i get the same thing. I guess the final piece of the patch isn't ready just yet.
Edited by Tarvey on 11/23/2010 4:55 AM PST
Reply Quote
92 Gnome Warlock
Head on over to the tech support area, here you will just be trolled!
Reply Quote
81 Undead Warlock
dang, cant u just wait a bit. slow down, go out side, . there is life outside of WoW.

What? Since when?
Reply Quote
83 Tauren Druid
Select "Show Launcher".

Exit WoW.

Click WoW Icon.

There you go.

NM, that didn't work...
Edited by Ketchatiger on 11/23/2010 4:58 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
dang, cant u just wait a bit. slow down, go out side, . there is life outside of WoW.

NO MUST PLAY. (and by play I mean get the download started before I head out today.)
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin

Wasn't aware there was a lot to do outside at 5 AM. hahaha
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
I get this same message, but maybe it's because I've already pre-ordered and downloaded Cata? When I restart, the launcher comes up with the green bar full. So the data is already present on my computer? Would it work that way?

Thanks!
Edited by Vorzheva on 11/23/2010 5:02 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage

NO MUST PLAY. (and by play I mean get the download started before I head out today.)

This.
Reply Quote
28 Blood Elf Paladin
mine didn't dl today...but that's because apparently the background dl'er was shneaky....ftw
Reply Quote
80 Dwarf Warrior
I get this same message, but maybe it's because I've already pre-ordered and downloaded Cata? When I restart, the launcher comes up with the green bar full. So the data is already present on my computer? Would it work that way?

Thanks!

I'm believing this in order to forestall crushing disappointment.
Reply Quote
MVP - World of Warcraft
100 Gnome Warrior
From what little data I have (we haven't had the new launcher very long), patch data seems to come to us much later in the maintenance cycle than it used to. You may not wish to wait for it.
Reply Quote
88 Dwarf Death Knight
Maybe it's because the patch will not be available until the "extended maintenance" is complete.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Unfortunately I have not done the digital download of cata. Also the installer on the launcher should probably run even if it was 'pre downloaded'.

I'm sure the poster above is correct instating that they probably just don't have the second half of the patch process enabled yet.

(Considering Blizzard tech is in California only, If it was a mistake, they probably won't know about it until noon. If it's just the 24 tech guys are being a tad slow, it'll probably be up any minute.)
Reply Quote
80 Draenei Shaman

what is this 'out side' you speak of?
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin

I think he's talking about Nagrand maybe.
Reply Quote
80 Dwarf Warrior

It is a vile, baseless rumour. Do not believe it!
Reply Quote
100 Troll Priest
its a 5mb patch.... with 5 hours to go ... i think you'll live
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]