Are you prepared?

90 Troll Shaman
Are you prepared to face Deathwing, destroyer of continents, devourer of people and promiser of ponies? Or will you chicken out, as though an enginier had used a gnomish poultryizer on you and turned you into a chicken, one thats yellow.

What message do you have for Deathwing?
Edited by Neeranu on 11/23/2010 6:32 AM PST
Reply Quote
64 Tauren Warrior
YOU ARE NOT PREP.....er....never mind.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
I AM NOT PREPARED!

Seriously, though, I think I stiill have a few alts in Dalaran, and that's gonna be a pain.
Reply Quote
83 Undead Warlock
My body is ready.
Reply Quote
- World of Warcraft
85 Tauren Paladin
Dear Deathwing,

You have the fury of the rest of the Aspects behind us. Except for perhaps Malygos. He's just bat!#%% crazy. Good thing Kalecgos is taking his spot.

I'll probably have to murder you for what you did to Alexstraza.

Love,
Practical
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
I'll rip off your head and **** down your neck!
Reply Quote
83 Undead Warlock
I bet 90% of the WoW player base had no idea who Deathwing was untill Cataclysm as annouced. Therefore I don't think the majority of players are anywhere near prepared for it. Let's put this into perspective.

Lich king. A bad ass right? Except Alexstraza put him in his place (kinda). 1 dragon aspect.

Deathwing. A nobody to many. Well, it took all of the dragon aspects to contain him and they BARELY succeeded.

inb4: You are not prepared.

To be honest, I didn't know who he was. I started playing Blizzard games with WoW: WotLK. I've never played Starcraft, Diablo, or and of the Warcraft RTS games. It didn't hinder my enjoyment though. It's fun to learn about the story of this game.
Reply Quote
80 Orc Hunter
Meh. I've been ready since the end of BC (Wrath was not one of their better expansions).

Six years into this game, and finally old Azeroth got some love. Now, I sit here, waiting for my Cataclysm CE and to Race Change my long time Horde Hunter here to Worgen.

:)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]