A simple way to fix combat

85 Undead Rogue
Give them the retribution paladin mastery but with 5 combo points. possibly on a higher proc chance than theirs?
Edited by Nitrø on 11/23/2010 7:24 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Orc Rogue
Id rather them do something like make ambidexterity or something make any weapon equiped in the offhand a 1.4sec speed like someone else suggested that way rogues can use slow/slow and not have it nerf their spec through mastery.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
"Mastery: Dirty Deeds - Increases damage of combo point generating abilities by x%. Each point of mastery increase damage done by y%."

Call it what you will, I'm feeling rather uncreative this morning.

If Combat is supposed to be all about hard hitting generators, then support it via mastery. Whatever happened to the "More active damage, less passive damage" philosophy?
Reply Quote
85 Orc Rogue
^
That would also be awesome! at least it would be better then main garbage.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
With a name like "Dirty Deeds" I think the Mastery points should make all abilities cost less energy to use. :D
Edited by Sliceroy on 11/23/2010 7:55 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
With a name like "Dirty Deeds" I think the Mastery points should make all abilities cost less energy to use. :D

I suppose they would be done dirt cheap. And considering the original talent we had by that name lowered the costs of our openers, it fits. But...but then Combat would be ludicrously energy capped!
Reply Quote
70 Human Warlock
you don't want the ret mastery. it is so terrible that any gear with mastery is avoided more than armpen was during wrath
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]