Old schoolers

85 Tauren Druid
Anyone still play on deathwing from back in the day? I'm talking pre-b/c (vanilla) WoW. I used to have a mage named blademaster. I perused the forums and saw a couple familiar names.

Does anyone from vanilla WoW still play?
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
Been on this lock since day 1
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Does anyone from vanilla WoW still play?

<-
Reply Quote
LEGACY OF THE HORDE
blademaster remember when you bought gold for server first epic mount but some alliance still beat you by half an hour or whatever and you were pissed as !%!#? and then you ebayed right after anyway

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=30023199
Re: Old Deathwing 09/28/2006 11:19:48 PM PDT
Blademaster/Callidouche

edit: the fact that he posts from time to time about old players that have long since quit and been forgotten just proves how ***#ing lame he is.

^i **@@ing love how this is from 6 years ago WHOA BUT LOOK WHAT WE HAVE RIGHT HERE ANOTHER "OLD SCHOOL" THREAD
Edited by Kcolraw on 11/24/2010 8:28 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
hello
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
DONNIE!!!!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
wow hey Mag how are you
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Fantastic, introducing my hubby to WoW..... he was up till 2:30 then look at me at 4:30 when I get up to say "I can see how this game steals your soul....." Its a warm fuzzy feeling to share something like that hahaha.

I logged on Majgier & chatted briefly in gchat cause I didn't think I would still be in FEST lol. It was so nice to see some names on the roster! Whats shakin?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
not much waiting on cata so we can start raiding again.. how about you ? hows horde treating you
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I would love to be able to raid.....but I am having fun just leveling again. Eventually maybe.

Horde is the same as it was before lol maybe we can find a semi-casual guild on this side cause he wanted to be an orc & I already had 70's horde side. He has my alliance account so I don't get on Majgier much to say hi, maybe I can make an alliance alt but probably not, only have 6 months left and will have my AAS then start my extern in the lab and its hard to do full time school & work at the same time, 3 kids & leveling could possibly not happen lol.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Priest
Still here, for some stupid reason.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
Had a hunter in day 1 vanilla. Rolled this guy once BC started and never looked back.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I had a hunter here named Evoo around... I think maybe BWL released. I had this paladin here since TBC, left to hang on a friend's realm and "returned home" for Cataclysm. I miss HH already. :(
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
no
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
hai
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Priest
Hi
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
Always wondered why the hell a caster was named blademaster
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Death Knight
Started my warrior Sharyn shortly after BWL was introduced, been on this server ever since. :D
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warrior
Step 1. Make nostalgia thread
Step 2. Cry uncontrollably
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]