Old schoolers

85 Undead Rogue
Hey Donnie. I had heard FEST was still alive and kicking. Logged on an Alliance toon last night but didn't see anyone that I knew particularly well.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Yes, alive and kicking,
Alot of the member are on alts so you may know a lot but in disguise. although of course there are some new faces
Reply Quote
Right hur
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Umm, still here...spell my name backwards and you should know who I am :P.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warrior
sadly
Reply Quote
60 Tauren Druid
GREETINGS AND SALUATIOATNS
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
Herro
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
Seeing some old faces in this thread.

Lol I would love to see a post from Valhala.
Reply Quote
88 Night Elf Priest
Me
Reply Quote
penis
Reply Quote
Account bans are finally wiped, thanks for nothing Narkan
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
I'm old school like slap bracelets.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
On another note; it's really nice seeing posts by people that were banned before. I missed you guys!!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Agreed Burn, it's refreshing.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
been on this server since day one.. my vanilla main was severina, a priest.
Reply Quote
80 Human Priest
This is my Vanilla main. I play Horde mainly now, and have been for about 3 years, even here on DW. It was worth having 2 accounts to be able to gank Celesti and Kwontum whenever I could and then hopping on the Ally account to laugh about it and get /gkicked.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Ive been off deathwing since 2 weeks before bc. then came back after I moved out of my moms and transferred to tichondrius. But I ultimately plan on transferring back to Deathwing.I got halfway to 81 before loggin so dont mind my @!#@ty pvp gear equipped on armory as a testament to my play skill. Ive only ever played a warrior since vannila and I'm a beast tank :D

I always loved this server. My most prominent memory of this server was Warriors of Valor.
I remember when the guild got over run by so many guild members they made a guild called calling of valor for non 60's. I was one of the main recruiters for it before i hit level 60 and got my lieutenant guild rank in WoV and begun tanking mc and bwl with no addons just trying every fukin week to get my door shield from BWL, ^___^

Ignore the obnoxious yellow circling...from an old guild app. only copy i have.
http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f273/Merchntr/aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg

and this was my beast 5 man group. we've since went all our separate ways and it would be cool if they still played, but that was good times. we played everyday for weeks lol. Mooreski nightris(before he went to inertia ;D) tanth...awesome.
http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f273/Merchntr/tanth1.jpg

lastly. The most EPIC day of deathwing ever! So much *!@!ing chaos....but so much unity and acceptance with teamwork for a common goal...no one ganked..we just all fought for it. Wows not like this anymore... i miss it. I tried to help but aoe got me.
http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f273/Merchntr/WoWScrnShot_022306_065726.jpg

REEKA! AND POPOLO! ;D

I don't know who has my original name Blitzkrieg but i want it back. The best i can get is Blìtzkrieg. Just one alt coded simple I. I cant wait to transfer back. I hope this server is still as flavorful as I remember.
Edited by Peoplesuck on 12/13/2010 2:25 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
OG Deathwing here.
Reply Quote
55 Undead Death Knight
I hate you all.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
I've been all over this damn server but I'm still here =D
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]