Old schoolers

85 Tauren Warrior
This is dumb, chias still blows.
Reply Quote
70 Night Elf Rogue
Cool thread. Proto in vanilla, Proto in BC. Switched to Horde in BC and made a druid; called him Protoz. Then in Wrath, I... Oh yeah I didn't play Wrath cause it was awful. Might renew my account so I can play again, we'll see how well this trial goes.

I see a lot of names I recognize, it's pretty motivating. Then again this thread isn't exactly new. Wille, if you're reading this: SUP!

@Rettick, If I play and you just completely disregard my existence like you did last time I renewed, I'M NOT GONNA BE YOUR FRIEND ANYMORE.
Edited by Proto on 9/24/2011 1:40 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
07/28/2011 02:05 PMPosted by Battleres
Battleres /Kyneth (Battle was a alliance for a long time) Still live and kicking.

Damn thats where you went haha.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
09/24/2011 01:40 PMPosted by Proto
@Rettick, If I play and you just completely disregard my existence like you did last time I renewed, I'M NOT GONNA BE YOUR FRIEND ANYMORE.

He is such a cruel person
Reply Quote
80 Undead Priest
Don't play here anymore, but still play on another server.

Oh the memories.
Reply Quote
80 Tauren Shaman
Was in The ShadowCrew, main was Accali. then had alts named Phishh,beatles and malysman...the best thing i can recall was we use to split raid's with witch hunters back in the day and there guild leader tiana "or something like that" was giving out loot and asked how to spell Ryan. you had to be on vent to hear it... it was classic! miss the old JellySalad days, frob, keeker, thalon..the list can go on and on like anyother game after a few years all good things must come to an end. now hurry up star wars i need a new game to play!
Reply Quote
80 Tauren Shaman
i still love BRU!
Reply Quote
Still here, quit several times though over the years. Anyone remember Jared? think that was his name, alliance mage that always popped Cd's for every kill, 1 shot most characters, then used iceblock weather he needed to or not. strange thing to remember. Ah well was fun then, making people travel to BG's and having them server only did let you make a name for yourself.
Reply Quote
92 Troll Mage
Hunter casts Hunter's Mark on Jarid
Jarid casts Iceblock
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
raiding rainbow, loot the dog, RCW, equilibrium, PPP
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Hunter
This has been my toon right from release and until recently my only toon this yr I got another up to 85
Reply Quote
WHERE IS MEWMEW?
Reply Quote
10/27/2011 07:56 PMPosted by Dichotomy
WHERE IS MEWMEW?

Hopefully she went to play in traffic and got ran over, just sayin.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
hi
Reply Quote
92 Troll Mage
Holy crap it's Ruzai.
Reply Quote
70 Human Warlock
Cool thread. Proto in vanilla, Proto in BC. Switched to Horde in BC and made a druid; called him Protoz. Then in Wrath, I... Oh yeah I didn't play Wrath cause it was awful. Might renew my account so I can play again, we'll see how well this trial goes.

I see a lot of names I recognize, it's pretty motivating. Then again this thread isn't exactly new. Wille, if you're reading this: SUP!

<3 proto been along time man lol.
Reply Quote
70 Human Warlock
Was in The ShadowCrew, main was Accali. then had alts named Phishh,beatles and malysman...
lol SOD Represent lmao didnt know you still played
Edited by Honorude on 11/6/2011 3:49 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
DoD
doh I always seem to miss these type threads when they are active :(
Edited by Skathi on 11/21/2011 6:57 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]