So what should I spec for 4.0.3a?

1 Undead Mage
I still want to raid on my holy pally for 4.0.3a but I do not know how I should spec? I haven't seen any good guides yet, most likely since it just came out, but I was wondering what I should spec, glyph, reforge etc?

Sorry to sound noob, but I have no clue, any help is appreciated!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
the whole point of 4.0 was to dumb everything down. If you cant figure out on your own how to spec with so few choices or how to glyph then stop playing. Do a little research on your own or test something out. Too many kids who dont know how to play rely on others to spoon feed them.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Since you're a Holy Paladin looking into PvE content, I would advocate using this spec:

http://www.wowhead.com/talent#scIbzrzuufzhrZc:acV

Because of the changes to Holy Radiance (healing to its full potential only within 7 yards of the Paladin), I forsee a lot of Holy Paladins prefering to heal inside the melee group instead of traditionally in the back with other healers and ranged damage dealers. I did not choose any range-increasing talents for this reason (such as Improved Judgement or Enlightened Judgements).
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
Move 2 points from judgements of the just to enlightened judgements, and I would agree with you.

The hit rating it provides is very handy for not missing a judgement, and the range is great for when being in melee can cause interruptions to your heals at a key moment.

Judgements of the just effect should be provided by your tank anyways.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
edited for double post.
Edited by Ashenbrand on 11/23/2010 3:00 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Move 2 points from judgements of the just to enlightened judgements, and I would agree with you.

The hit rating it provides is very handy for not missing a judgement, and the range is great for when being in melee can cause interruptions to your heals at a key moment.

Judgements of the just effect should be provided by your tank anyways.

It's available in case the 20% melee attack speed reduction isn't, such as if you're working with a Blood Death Knight as your main tank. The hit rating provided by Spirit via Enlightened Judgements could be more beneficial than the 20% reduced melee attack speed, but that's open for debate and worthy of a separate thread.

If you had to choose one over the other, I'd personally choose Judgements of the Just. If you're healing a Protection Paladin who can provide the debuff themselves, or another spec is able to provide the debuff without a significant cost to their DPS, then Enlightened Judgements becomes the obvious choice.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
All tanks should have that debuff present, as well as some dps (with no sacrifice to dps output). Blood DK tanks included. The debuff is baked into frost fever, if you aren't aware.
Reply Quote
83 Blood Elf Paladin
the whole point of 4.0 was to dumb everything down. If you cant figure out on your own how to spec with so few choices or how to glyph then stop playing. Do a little research on your own or test something out. Too many kids who dont know how to play rely on others to spoon feed them.

Wow, <slow clapping> Congrats on looking stupid and NOT helping someone who came to a FORUM looking for help in his / her game. You my good sir are a total one of a kind Grade "A" *&@#tard, I bet even you was spoon fed at one time. I doubt anyone made you look like an idiot when you was asking? Or then again maybe you made yourself look that way and this is your way of getting back!
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue

Wow, <slow clapping> Congrats on looking stupid and NOT helping someone who came to a FORUM looking for help in his / her game. You my good sir are a total one of a kind Grade "A" *&@#tard, I bet even you was spoon fed at one time. I doubt anyone made you look like an idiot when you was asking? Or then again maybe you made yourself look that way and this is your way of getting back!

And that is why they gave us the "Dislike" option.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]