<Aces N Eights> The Deadmans Guild

85 Draenei Paladin
I have been playing on eitrigg for around 3 years. i transfered from The Underbog at a low level to play with family and friends. After a year the guild we were in had a falling out, so i created my own. With no firm goal for the guild in mind i just invited everyone i could and hoped for the best. 2 years later, we are a relaxed leveling and helpful guild; which bothers me not one bit.

I have seen many people come and go from the guild, they come and enjoy the company of guild mates and helpful tips we have to offer. A lot of great raiders started out in Aces, only to leave and join a raid guild, but they still keep alts in the guild because of the relaxed atmosphere.

If there would be anyone interested in joining Aces to help others level and get geared and ready for raids, or even start a small raid group in the guild i would be very glad to have anyone join us.

Our website is acesneights.wowstead.com
you can sign up there or even send me a mail ingame or whisper someone for an invite.

Hope to see you guys ingame,
Alondor the Kingslayer

Edited by Alondor on 11/23/2010 11:47 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
@Este Im glad we are still around as well =D
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Woot, we now have Critter Kill Squad! (Realm first?) Armadillos for everyone!
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
Wow that's great congrats to all of your members!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]