-

85 Tauren Paladin
Our raid times are PM, we're a late night raiding guild (equivalent of 10 to 2 eastern time)

Update on 25 Man Progression: Currently are 10/12 on pure 25 man raiding, we're first and foremost a 25 man raiding team that raids Tuesday, Wednesday, and Sunday with a 10 man team that raids earlier times on Sunday and Monday.
Bastion of Twilight: 4/4 (Cho'gall is dead)
Blackwing Descent: 5/6 (Just Nef left)
Throne of the Four Winds: 1/2 (Just Al'Akir left)
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
Bump. OP edited to reflect current needs and opportunities within Socially Inept both 25 and 10
Edited by Orakio on 1/17/2011 9:35 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
Bump looking for a solid healer either resto druid, resto shaman, or combo Holy/Disc priest for 25 mans.

Prefer at least heroic dungeon gear but exceptions will be made for applicants who show an exceptional level of experience, knowledge on their class, and dedication to becoming a positive contributing member of our raid team.
Edited by Orakio on 1/28/2011 2:20 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
10 Man Team raid times changed to Monday and Tuesday -- 8:30 pm - 12:00 am Server Time (CST)
Reply Quote
1 Tauren Druid
Bump for good peoples. <3 SI.
Reply Quote
5 Troll Hunter
Wanted to ask 2 questions:

1) I looked around and noticed there seems to be no elemental shaman that you raid with, do you not feel the need for one?
b) If you do not have one, is recruitment open for one?

2) What is the progression status of the 10 man raid team?
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
The 25 man team currently does not have an elemental shaman. We have a reliable Demo lock who gives us the buff. We currently don't have a big need for any ranged BUT as always, if any application wows us they will get a shot, and an elemental shaman application I'd look at with interest more than any other class/spec right now.
Edited by Orakio on 2/2/2011 9:12 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
I can be an elemental shaman toooooo.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
Shtickyicky for number 1 best Elemental Shaymen.

also Scaraos....can you stfu pls.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Also.

Scaraos is fat
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
with Nef dead on 25s now, looking for one ranged as we start heroics. Prefer elemental shaman, boomkin, lock, or SP with disc offset
Edited by Orakio on 2/7/2011 1:47 PM PST
Reply Quote
64 Orc Warlock
@Orakio:
I cannot believe you think killing Nefarian on 25man after only a few dozen attempts shows true raid progression. A real progression team would throw itself for hours on end for hundreds of attempts, if necessary, at heroic boss. Your must be willing to wipe repeatedly, for weeks on end, even, if you truly want to progress.
Edited by Wargrimm on 2/7/2011 1:32 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
@Orakio:
I cannot believe you think killing Nefarian on 25man after only a few dozen attempts shows true raid progression. A real progression team would throw itself for hours on end for hundreds of attempts, if necessary, at heroic boss. Your must be willing to wipe repeatedly, for weeks on end, even, if you truly want to progress.

While I assume this is just someone trying to be funny, and I did lol, as a guild in its entirety we do not care about our progression vs. that of others this server or another server. We take our time, go at our own pace, and get maximum enjoyment. If that nets us being first, second, third, fourth, or last I can live with that. That being said we pride ourselves on working hard, and working well as a unit. If you wish to be part of the team, feel free to apply at www.siguild.com. One ranged dps preferred (just not another mage)
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
/bump
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
Bump for one more ranged as we start HMs next week now that Al'akir 25 is dead and we're 12/12 reg 25s. Least some Cata raid gear and experience expected.
Edited by Orakio on 2/14/2011 9:11 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
Started our first night of heroic 25s with an 8 attempt kill of Halfus, looking for one more geared ranged to help us work on future heroic mode encounters.

We work hard for this.
Edited by Orakio on 2/16/2011 4:36 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
I c wut u did.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]