Death of a Warrior...... again

85 Orc Warrior
ITT: Misinformation, and godawful speculation.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
Welcome to the nerfbat, come join the warlocks :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Turn in your beard, crybaby.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
warriors are generally meant to be tanks, and if they do dps, they really shoudln't be rogues in plate armor, which at some points they can be

but you have to wonder how over powered warriors were on day one of vanilla wow if they've been constantly nerfed every patch, did they have 100 ways to be the top dps and now they only have 3 or 4 left, or do they still have 100 ways to be top dps and now it's just less easy as it was 6 years ago?

warriors are generally meant to be tanks, and if they do dps, they really shoudln't be rogues in plate armor, which at some points they can be

but you have to wonder how over powered warriors were on day one of vanilla wow if they've been constantly nerfed every patch, did they have 100 ways to be the top dps and now they only have 3 or 4 left, or do they still have 100 ways to be top dps and now it's just less easy as it was 6 years ago?

the only problem with that statement, is not with the nerfs Warriors take more skill to be tanks, and DPS don't take into account for these nerfs and QQ pull, then die and QQ some more.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Turn in your beard, crybaby.

I don't think we've heard this enough. Really creative those blizz %%#%s!
Reply Quote
80 Human Warrior
Warlock cried and gave me the last of her soulstones.
Score. Now when I die, again, I get a rez :3
Reply Quote
80 Human Warrior
Warlock cried and gave me the last of her soulstones.
Score. Now when I die, again, I get a rez :3
Reply Quote
1 Human Rogue
Here we are again another huge change to WOW and again Warriors are drastically nerf'd. Does Blizzard just not care for us i do not understand. Warriors have a long history of constantly being nerfed and each time we are we re-learn our characters, find a way to become effective with our damage, and eventually master it, arguably topping the dps ranks. Just about this time Blizzard knocks us back down again by slashing our skills this time by 17%. Is being a damage warrior just pointless? is this something we will always have to look foward to? As a warrior I am starting to give up on my class and it disheartens me because its my original character and my main.

Why do you still have Crit Gems
Why haven't you reforge your Gear for Hit?
Why are you still at 6% hit?

You should give up on your class cause apparently you haven't taken the time to adapt to how the Warrior class changed in 4.0.x

The nerf you are talking about is a base damage of 17%. At 80, its low. At 85, its even lower.

Reply Quote
85 Troll Rogue
They only nerf warriors it seems when enough rogues cry about not being top dps

qq
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
Yes, we had to learn new ways to do damage... We had to re-learn EVERYTHING! And it was even more of a dreadful learning experience in Cata Beta at L85... The damn Colossal Smash, such a difficult ability to use...

And now, on top of having to use 1 ability in order to beat ANYONE, we get nerf'd?? BLASPHEMY!

(Sarcasm)

If you were in Beta, you'd know how broken Warriors were at 85. They were blowing 35k+ crits on player in full PvP gear, while other classes were getting 6-10k crits. Their damage scale was way off and everyone saw it coming. It was 100% needed, you 're silly for complaining about this. Warriors have been, are now, and forever will be one of the best classes in the game.
Lol you were not playing in beta and thats Obvious, yes we wer Op at one point, We were ONLY OP IN BETA for the first 3 MONTHSm and then we woke up and a patch fixed us, our 30k Crit (dont push youre luck with 35k+) transformed into 15K One, while Elem sham mage and multiple other class still could do 25k+ crit dmg and more in burst.

We got nerf to have to set up terrible rotation in PvP ( Having to set up a hamstring+MS+Rend+CS to do damage in pvp ? try that with every class getting something new to get off you ) and to have mediocre damage out of collossus smash wich hit for pratically NOTHING in it self. But hey I guess my new 74 mage will get to be usedsince THEm can still do double our burst :)
Reply Quote
I can has the OP's beard?

I promise not to let the other warriors down.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Rogue
They only nerf warriors it seems when enough rogues cry about not being top dps

Cry more.
Reply Quote
84 Blood Elf Paladin
Try rolling a Retribution paladin and getting murdered by a hunter's pet at 85 PVP, then start crying. Warriors have always been fine, if you'd ever played a class that's been through real nerfs (which essentially made up 70% of Retribution's existence) you'd know you have nothing to cry about.
Reply Quote
88 Dwarf Death Knight
I am a Warrior. I am not a tank. I will help a tank but I prefer just killing stuff.
Paladins are wussies. Using all that "light" stuff to heal and do damage without getting bloody.
Reply Quote
you do realize this happens EVERY major content release. the class scales well with gear. if its terrible it will be fixed, just as with every other class that gets nerfed to oblivion
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]