What're you doing while you wait?

85 Blood Elf Mage
Dr. Who as well. And Sleep.
Reply Quote
Team Fortress 2 and maybe Starcraft 2 if the mood suits me. Otherwise, browsing forums, eating a light dinner (had a big lunch due to my mother's birthday), then heading out for my evening in Calculus. HOPEFULLY, the game will be up by then. If not, I will cry. Then go back to play more TF2.
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Paladin
F5.

And English essay.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Mage
Probably going to play LoL... watch tv.

Send an email to my history teacher and hope I'm not screwed this semester.
Reply Quote
77 Blood Elf Rogue
Whining mostly..
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Studying, trolling my guild forums and wondering what to make for dinner. And that nap of course.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
watching the new harry potter movie on bootleg :]
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
I'm making a tart. Then I'm going to play with my new Wacom tablet I got for my birthday. I'm not really sure how I was illustrating without one before.
Reply Quote
I blame Deathwing.
Edited by Snarz on 11/23/2010 1:38 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
Rocking back and forth in the fetal position...
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
Rock Band!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I woke up maybe 15 minutes ago, to an awesomely painful cramp in my stomach region. I can either go back to bed to attempt to ease my current pained fatigue, or sit around with nothing to do but play video games and resist the urge to punch myself in the stomach.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Alternating between listening to music (listening to In Flames - Disconnected right now) and talking to an old pal of mine on vent.

Like others in this thread, I really don't believe the servers will be back up by 5pm PST.
Reply Quote
Wow..Double Post.
Edited by Snarz on 11/23/2010 1:37 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
Working at home (office is closed due to snow. WTF I live in Seattle), and trolling the forums of course.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
Going crazy. I want to play my dwarf warlock now. :(
Reply Quote
READING COMICS /SHAME.

There are going to be multiple variations of this reply soon I can feel it, stop glitching on me, forums.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]