I can make a troll druid now ?

Want to make sure before I do anything.
Reply Quote
I mean by doing a paid race change.
Reply Quote
80 Night Elf Rogue
yes.
Reply Quote
No, paid race changes to the new combos won't be available until Cata launch.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
How about race and faction changes? Will I be able to change my Mage from Human to Dwarf right when it comes out? Or will we have to wait a certain period of time before the new race options become available?
TC: They'll be able to do that right away. So for any of the combos that are available, we currently expect players to be able to do the race change into those as soon as The Shattering happens.
Reply Quote
I was wondering what a gnome starter pet would be but no such luck lol
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
TKT
Bashiok
"Paid Race Change to the new class combos will be available as soon as they are available to create (with the release of 4.0.3a)

This is an update to the previous expected functioning of this service. We're in the process of ensuring everyone here has this latest updated information, just know that this is what's now accurate. :)"

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1015371759?page=6#110
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
My paid race change is already pending. Just gotta wait for the servers to come back up. : /
Reply Quote
Well then I stand corrected!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]