Tauren or Blood Elf? The real answer.

85 Tauren Paladin
Many people are asking if they should stay BF or go Tauren. Here is my point of view on this.

Healer: BF
Tank: Tauren
Ret: Either

Healers benefit more from been a BF more than a tank. A tank generates mana in different ways. Many people say silence/mana reg > AEO casted stun. In a way agree with this but from a tank point of view AEO casted stun > silence/mana regen. As Paladin tanks we have AS with talents that refresh CD's. HW that AOE stuns and glyph that makes it hit elementals something we will see a lot in cata. Plus cow gives you extra HP.

So that been said AEO casted stun, HW makes it back to back stuns and with AS thats a silence right there.
Edited by Boricuaxo on 11/23/2010 1:38 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
Please use the other one seems forum did a double post.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Or you can go with what Blizzard wants you to go off of. The cosmetics, lore, and personal choice of the races. Why? Because the racials can always change and make a very small impact on what the game really is about.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
Well I am fulltime tank and just pay for my race change! woot woot!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]