Tauren Priest and Undead Hunter.

85 Tauren Death Knight
Anyone rerolling?
For me...
Tauren Priest = Redefining "Holy Cow"
Undead Hunter = Only cool with an equally dead pet.

Tbqh I don't see the lore in the 2 classes nor do I see them fit. (Sans for the Undead Hunter for maybe some pvp awesomeness)
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Paladin
Wouldn't Tauren Paladin redefine "Holy Cow"? :P

But yeah, there's not really much lore associated with Tauren being Paladins, considering that most all of the Paladins in Lore are Human. >.>
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Death Knight
Wouldn't Tauren Paladin redefine "Holy Cow"? :P

That too!
Reply Quote
80 Gnome Warlock
Yep, dumping my old druid (Boomtilloom) for this lock. Ok, back to leveling... ><
Reply Quote
Vitalcure went Tauren priest.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Death Knight
I just checked his armory. I'm honestly still a bit iffy on how it looks. Haha!
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
Ugh, Tauren Priests look awful. Cows weren't made to wear cloth. And I don't even want to imagine the toilet bowl shoulders of t11 on one.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
For anyone looking to do a themed hunter, undead would be really cool. Their lore would work kind of how I imagine human hunters. I always thought it was kind of odd humans didn't have hunters as a class since they have rangers in their militia and in WoW, rangers are basically just petless hunters, not that hard to take it a step further and say the hunters are rangers with a special bond to animals (or prefer to use animals as a tool to further their means depending on how you see your hunter). Take it one step further and you have undead (being formerly human after all =P) as the reincarnated forms of these rangers. That's my take on it anyway. >_>

As to tauren pallies and priests....I've got nothing. The retcon for them was pretty lame, imo. The only nice thing about tauren paladins is the chance to play a Horde pally that doesn't look teeny tiny with itty bitty weapons (talking about female belfs here). And I suppose the incredibly minor health buff for tanking.

Still think it would be cool to see undead paladins, but oh well. XD
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
Ya, I'm not against Tauren pallies and priests, but it doesn't make sense that Undead can't be paladins if they already have priests. Apparently, Undead are harmed when wielding "light," but they can be holy priests? Doesn't make much sense. If Undead can be holy/disc priests, they should be able to be Paladins as well.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Death Knight
There are classes outside of being a rogue for Undead?! No wai!

Seriously though, Undead Hunters = meh. Undead Paladin? It's just too darn colorful for the Forsaken, it wouldn't fit. Plus are we really open to the idea of giving 1 up to the already imbalanced retribution paladins in pvp by giving them an extra pvp trinket? Just my thoughts on the matter.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
Undead Paladin? It's just too darn colorful for the Forsaken

The Frostfire set would like to have a word with you. - http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/items/armorsets/images/tier3raid/mage/undead-male.jpg
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Death Knight
I guess what I'm trying to say is... Light Pink doesn't really go well with rotting flesh. Oh and the thought of say a "sunreaver" death horse baffles me.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
The juxtaposition of rotting flesh with light pink armor is why Undead Paladin is desired though. Meh. I'll still give you points for taking your name from FFT ^^
Edited by Golg on 12/1/2010 9:11 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warrior
Anyone rerolling?
For me...

Tbqh I don't see the lore in the 2 classes nor do I see them fit. (Sans for the Undead Hunter for maybe some pvp awesomeness)

Undead hunter lore? Well without the obvious "the leader of the forsaken is a ranger" that most people will throw at you. Here is plenty of lore in one NPC.

http://www.wowwiki.com/Nathanos_Blightcaller
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warrior
Anyone rerolling?
For me...

Undead hunter lore? Well without the obvious "the leader of the forsaken is a ranger" that most people will throw at you. Here is plenty of lore in one NPC.

Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warrior
Anyone rerolling?
For me...

Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
Wow nice triple post bro.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Death Knight
Lore Geek alert!

@ Golg - Finally someone who recognizes the name!

Throwing out a big "damn you" to whoever got Ramza before I came to Suramar to make my Dwarf Paladin.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
FFT is only my favorite game of all time. I've played the game through at least 15 times. I wish Square could still write stories that are so engaging : /
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Death Knight
FFT is only my favorite game of all time. I've played the game through at least 15 times. I wish Square could still write stories that are so engaging : /

I've played through it at least 50 times on the original Playstation™ and another 25 times or so in the PSP. Calling it my favourite game or for me, the best game in the world, would be an understatement. I've gone so far as to master each job for Ramza. >.< I could've levelled an alt to 80 with that time!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]