DC on Undead hunter creation

85 Troll Shaman
Hey everytime i try and create an Undead Hunter as soon as it hits a full load bar im automaticly dc'd from the server so i tryed all mods off still the same thing its an instant dc. any help or suggestions? can log in my main perfectly fine tho.
Reply Quote
80 Tauren Druid
I'm having the same issue rolling a dwarf mage. I can get into current characters just fine however.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
bump
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
Eastern Kingdoms is bugged it would appear, whether it's a new class, or trying to load a character anywhere in there.
Reply Quote
80 Tauren Druid
How odd. I've been hearing UC is down Horde side, but I know people in SW/UC right now fine.
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Hey everytime i try and create an Undead Hunter as soon as it hits a full load bar im automaticly dc'd from the server so i tryed all mods off still the same thing its an instant dc. any help or suggestions? can log in my main perfectly fine tho.

Can you try closing down the game and rebooting using the Launcher.exe program located in your Worldofwarcraft directory, Hortluz?

It seems that several users are missing some of the final files necessary to properly load those areas.
Reply Quote
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1116171613
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
I was able to get on using that fix with my 'stuck' toons, but when I rolled a new gnome priest and tried to log in with her, I can not log into the game at all. I have done the launcher, deleted my cache and WTF but still it hangs on 'Success' until it times out no mater what server I try to log into

In that case, Nikolatesla, if you have closed out the game completely and run the Launcher.exe program to pick up any data you may have missed and tried resetting your UI and the issues still persist, you'll want to visit the Technical Support forum for further troubleshooting advice.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]