Where is my hind quarter?

80 Night Elf Druid
I knew there was going to be a health nerf but this is abit much. I logged in respecced and now I'm missing close to 10k HP in bear form. If you are going to do this then atleast re itemize level 80 gear or waited till 81 or 85 for these changes.

Mean while you continue to ignore blatant imbalances like the mess that is frost mages.
Reply Quote
- World of Warcraft
90 Night Elf Druid
Please post in existing threads instead of creating more threads about the same topic.
Reply Quote
80 Night Elf Druid
Please post in existing threads instead of creating more threads about the same topic.

No, most of them have be derailed by people like you. I'm entitled to voice my concerns how I see fit
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Im foreseeing an inc waffle recipe
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Rethreading is against forum rules just FYI
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
So is this thread now about HPs, Waffles or rethreading???? :)
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
can we make it about someone trying to PvP in unenchanted gear in between expansions?
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Mean while you continue to ignore blatant imbalances like the mess that is frost mages.
Lol, irony.
Reply Quote
80 Night Elf Druid
can we make it about someone trying to PvP in unenchanted gear in between expansions?

Actually most of my pvp gear is enchanted, maybe not with the stats you would like somethings where not worth enchanting at this stage because I have enchanted pve gear for those slots.

And no level of enchanting is going to fix a loss of 10k HP.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid

So the fact that you had such incredibly high health yesterday that you couldn't even see any value in enchanting your PvP gear - or even worse, actually wearing PvP gear doesn't seem odd to you?
:)
Reply Quote
80 Night Elf Druid

So the fact that you had such incredibly high health yesterday that you couldn't even see any value in enchanting your PvP gear - or even worse, actually wearing PvP gear doesn't seem odd to you?
:)

Since I logged out doing pvp no its not odd. I would say logging out RPing as a level 60 druid is odd but that has no bearing on the issue at hand hence why I didnt bring it up. Since I have the common sense to not nit pick gear that people log out with. And issues they might have with certain game mechanic's.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
oh, I just assumed that PvP was the only possible thing you could be complaining about, since we had such ridiculously huge health for PvE that they'd need to hit us a lot harder than 10k for us to start feeling shaky.
Reply Quote
80 Night Elf Druid
oh, I just assumed that PvP was the only possible thing you could be complaining about, since we had such ridiculously huge health for PvE that they'd need to hit us a lot harder than 10k for us to start feeling shaky.

My concerns are about pvp, I play a certain style/role when I pvp. To log in and find I'm missing 10k of that effectiveness is a concern to me not just a "complaint" it means I'm not as effective as I use to be all based off of something that currently does not exist in the game.

PvE wise I'm not concerned about it. Since this is an alt until cataclysm comes out I stick with pvp and Heroic's .. nothing progressive. And being in beta the HP issues gets resolved at level 81.

However I'm currently paying for the game now. Not for level 81-85 balance. And I'm rather ticked off that the more blatant things like frost mages still having not been fixed if anything they have been buffed.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
My concerns are about pvp

Then my question stands - you were so OP yesterday that you didn't even bother to enchant your gear... and you're complaining about losing a little health for the next two weeks?
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
(#)

Thanks for your contribution to the druid forums.

Reply Quote
80 Night Elf Druid
My concerns are about pvp

Then my question stands - you were so OP yesterday that you didn't even bother to enchant your gear... and you're complaining about losing a little health for the next two weeks?

Most of my gear is enchanted. Only things that are not enchanted are 2h weapon wrists and gloves. As for being OP I dont see that as the case at all simply competitive.

Not have 3 enchants on an alt has no bearing on 10k HP loss over night. And I'm not going to continue to explain this to you, since you are obviously not rational or logical.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
not not spending a few gold to put 40 stamina on your bracers is rational?

no, wait - you were so OP you didn't even bother wearing PvP gear, because you "have enchanted pve gear for those slots" :)
Reply Quote
80 Night Elf Druid
not not spending a few gold to put 40 stamina on your bracers is rational?

no, wait - you were so OP you didn't even bother wearing PvP gear, because you "have enchanted pve gear for those slots" :)

I'm not sure why you think I should have to explain my gear to you. If I had a problem with gear I would have posted it that.

And if you really think 40 stam which works to 400hp iirc is going to make up for 10k HP I think your math is slightly off.

The fact that I do not min/max an alt is pretty stupid. The fact that I preffer to invest enchants into my pve gear over my pvp gear is just my choice. Sorry to say but epic flying is worth more to me right now then 400 HP.

You also seem to think that I want some OP status. Which is far from the case at hand if anything I would like to see more balance which makes things more fun.

If they actually fixed the more glaring issues I wouldn't have to worry about HP to carry the flag or defend a base and not get globaled.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]