Wheres Deathwing

82 Orc Death Knight
I really want to see him flying around and more so get the achievement for him killing me, so im creating this forum to try to help everyone keep tabs on him. If you see him post the location in here,

thanks all.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
Haven't seen him or heard of anyone else seeing him. Does he even exist?
Reply Quote
82 Orc Death Knight
i dont think hell be flying around till dec 7th -.-'
Reply Quote
Deathwing killed 3 or 4 DoA members in the Southern Barrens last night around 4:00 pm Server time, give or take.

Edit: I was not there, but I saw it on my wife’s screen, and it was impressive.
Edited by Zazam on 11/24/2010 10:18 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
He destroys random places of Eastern Kingdoms & Kalimdor. If you're "lucky" to be in that zone at that time then congrats on the achievement & repair bill :p
Reply Quote
70 Tauren Shaman
At 5:13, I was questing in Tanaris when all of a sudden the sky went red and all you could hear was this big freaking dragon about to eat you xD scared the living crap outta me.

The flames was mostly around where the Fire Rocs are ;] it connected with each of the - Bone Structures - and he flew off to Un'Goro.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
wheres waldo?
Reply Quote
12/04/2010 9:30 AMPosted by Kryption
wheres waldo?
Idk, i'm tryin' to find him too. :C
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Priest
Just saw him in Uldum. I went airborne as soon as the sky went red. Almost got close enough to dot him up while in free fall. At least that was my plan, but he left the zone just before I got within range. I did not get the achievement because I was above him and did not die.

Getting the achievement by being ganked by Deathwing is not enough for me. I am going to attack him if I find him again :)

Also, he looks badass from close up.
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Warlock
11/24/2010 10:17 AMPosted by Zazam
Deathwing killed 3 or 4 DoA members in the Southern Barrens last night around 4:00 pm Server time, give or take.

I'm glad you guys have something to be proud of.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]