Can't redeem TCG Loot cards

(Locked)

90 Worgen Hunter
I seem to be unable to redeem TCG loot cards.

All of the cards I have tried today have said "Game Code Not Found"

Anyone else able to redeem them?
85 Blood Elf Rogue
I have been trying one that tells me it was redeemed even though i was the one that did the scratch off portion O.o
85 Goblin Rogue
Same here.. keep getting the "Code Not Found" message
90 Dwarf Shaman
Same here - this happened 5 months ago on a patch day also.

Can someone look into this?
90 Draenei Paladin
There are a couple things you can try to help out with this. Here is one thing:

1) Exit WoW.

2) If you use an installer for a custom UI, try to use its own uninstaller to remove it.'

3) In your WoW folder, rename the WTF, Cache, and Interface folders to WTF-Old, Cache-Old, and Interface-Old.

4) Restart your PC.

5) Make certain that you are not running any UI installers beforehand!

This next step may be outdated, but you might also try:

1) Entering the Web Code from the WOW site ('course, not sure if that site is still there >.>)

2) Make certain you are receiving code from the proper NPC (I know it sounds obvious, but...).

3) Make sure you receive a validation code (Assuming #1 works)

Some of these may be outdated and may not help at all. :(

But its worth a shot!

Also, keep in mind that Blizzard Entertainment actually has no control over the validity and redemption of the TCG trading cards.

You will need to contact Cryptozoic Entertainment's customer support team. They can be reached by emailing help@cryptozoic.com.

Hope that helps! :D
90 Dwarf Shaman
There are a couple things you can try to help out with this. Here is one thing:

1) Exit WoW.

2) If you use an installer for a custom UI, try to use its own uninstaller to remove it.'

3) In your WoW folder, rename the WTF, Cache, and Interface folders to WTF-Old, Cache-Old, and Interface-Old.

4) Restart your PC.

5) Make certain that you are not running any UI installers beforehand!

This next step may be outdated, but you might also try:

1) Entering the Web Code from the WOW site ('course, not sure if that site is still there >.>)

2) Make certain you are receiving code from the proper NPC (I know it sounds obvious, but...).

3) Make sure you receive a validation code (Assuming #1 works)

Some of these may be outdated and may not help at all. :(

But its worth a shot!

Also, keep in mind that Blizzard Entertainment actually has no control over the validity and redemption of the TCG trading cards.

You will need to contact Cryptozoic Entertainment's customer support team. They can be reached by emailing help@cryptozoic.com.

Hope that helps! :D

You have to use the redemption page to turn the loot code into an in-game code. The redemption page is what is failing (http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/misc/promotion.html)
85 Blood Elf Priest
Same here, code not found. This is the initial code input on blizzard's site. I'm glad to see others having the same problem though, I was afraid I had bad codes or something.
90 Troll Warlock
Same, need help Blizz. Q.Q
81 Orc Warrior
Been getting same thing since early this morning, "code not found " at least i am not only one. Will wait for fix.
85 Human Warlock
Last sticky in Customer Support addresses this issue. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1118392690
85 Goblin Warlock
Actually it says they are looking into it.. not necessarily addressing [they acknowledged] it or rather offering an ETA or resolution.
Edited by Atomicstorm on 11/24/2010 1:19 PM PST
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I am running into the same problem. I bought a pack of cards and inside was a Landro's Gift card. The card was unscratched and the package wasn't tampered with. When I go to the website to redeem the code it tells me "Game Code Not Found". It's like the card was already used. If the numbers were wrong I would be getting "Redemption Key Does Not Exist", so the numbers have to be right. What can I do to solve this problem?
46 Gnome Mage
helpo pleazioso missah soic aye can play de loot card missa missa!!!!
Support Forum Agent
To make sure I understand the issue, everyone, the error is occurring when you enter the code on the card to receive the in-game code correct?

Have you tried deleting the cookies, cache, and temporary internet files?

Have you tried multiple browsers?
01/04/2011 2:11 PMPosted by Harlsoco

Have you tried multiple browsers?

Firefox is the only browser that exists. Don't be silly, Lightning Bug! =D
52 Undead Warrior
01/04/2011 2:11 PMPosted by Harlsoco
To make sure I understand the issue, everyone,

Umm, this thread is a month old except for the post directly above yours :)
Support Forum Agent
01/04/2011 2:37 PMPosted by Rakkard
To make sure I understand the issue, everyone,

Umm, this thread is a month old except for the post directly above yours :)

>.<

Grrrrrr. Thanks for pointing that out, Rakkard.

Trinapeach -- If you have an issue with redeeming the loot card, please create a new thread.

This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]