New to W.o.W. making a Paly soonish

20 Night Elf Rogue
I currently play a Rogue, and am making another character and decided on a Paladin, and I wasn't sure which way to go on my Paly, I want to be able to deal lots of damage but I'm thinking protecting and healing myself will be better in the long run, my main question is what should my main spec be and what should my spread on my talents look like?
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Go ret for leveling. Quest your butt off.

When you get to 85, then make the other choices. Everything is up in the air right now for tanking/healing at 85, there have been major changes to paladin healing especially. You can build an offset of healing/tanking through LFD, just don't need on gear if the actual tank/healer need.
Reply Quote
10 Gnome Rogue
imo level as prot

but don't focus on stam dodge etc until endgame

while leveling strength is the prime stat for prot

(fyi prot is not only the best pally leveling spec, it's the best warrior leveling spec and the same strength primary stat applies)
Edited by Gidgite on 11/23/2010 5:55 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]