Can we please, please PLEASE

85 Blood Elf Warlock
Stay out of each others towns for one week to let everyone level their damn alts without having to get on their mains and chase griefers out? Please?

I don't even care about the higher level zones any more since people can just move to a new area... but this is just annoying, there's no reason for anyone to be hitting the Calston estate or other towns atm.

Just play the damn game and enjoy the new areas.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
Are you Horde?
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Are you Horde?

He's a blood elf, it's questionable.
Reply Quote
Are you Horde?

He's a blood elf, it's questionable.

((I LMFAO at this comment. :D ))
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
You realize that a post like this doesn't really help, right? The sort of people that mindlessly camp lowbie quest zones are the same ones that will be encouraged by people complaining.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Hunter
I'd back you up here Sarm, but I know the community well enough to know that it's not going to happen, and that as Keltyr stated, asking for people to stop is just going to antagonize them. Attackers want attention. Now they're getting it.

You do have to admit though... Fort Triumph is kinda asking for it.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Rogue
Oh Fort Triumph is so asking for us to pay it a visit.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
Are you Horde?

I was in the Sludge fields fighting Uchel before I made this post, forgive me for not wanting to defend questgivers when I could be leveling, the point is basically taken though, people are idiots.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warlock
I'd like to back this up as well, but as many before me have said... Griefers will be griefers. Best we can do is ignore them, and refuse to feed them and their attention-hungry ways... Or switch to our mains and ROFLPWN them for it...

But that would likewise just be giving them what they want. My advise? Unless you're in a PvP zone, report them for griefing, suck up the pain and indignation at Blizzard's pathetic copy/paste auto-replies and scamper over to quest in a different zone. :/
It sucks, but is better than sitting there getting more and more angry at what is inevitably just some uppity child who was never spanked when they were a babe.

Though to the opposite... Eerm... The Forsaken ARE Kinda asking for it with what all Sylvanas is getting up to, much the way certain new Alliance zones are just BEGGING to be camped by a gang of irritated L80 Horde... It's just the way Blizz is trying to push things with these changes to the world.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I do like seeing last night, in Goldshire, 2 lvl 80 hordes get killed TWICE in a row by the Flight Master. You would think that they would learn the first time aroudn that they can't take on that guy by themselves. DUH!

I LOL'ed in RL quite a bit over that
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Rogue
Are you Horde?

I was in the Sludge fields fighting Uchel before I made this post, forgive me for not wanting to defend questgivers when I could be leveling, the point is basically taken though, people are idiots.

((If you're going to be calling out the name now, it's fair to note that after one polite asking I was out in a blink and back to peaceful exploring.))
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Stay out of enemy towns?

Nonsense.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Stay out of enemy towns?

Nonsense.
Reply Quote
80 Dwarf Paladin
Are you a wizard?
fixt
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
Are you Horde?

((If you're going to be calling out the name now, it's fair to note that after one polite asking I was out in a blink and back to peaceful exploring.))

True.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]