MPPM: Clock'em

Community Manager
Okay, we're back from the holidays and may I say, we're all looking a little over-fed. That's all fine and good (at least my tummy feels that way), but that also means you've probably been slackin' off with your training. So, Major Payne wants to see if you're bowls full of jelly, or lean, mean, fightin' machines!

He's asking for you to head into that one place we can't say, earn a certain thing that rhymes with "blank more", and then take possession of something that whirs and sputters and punches like a crazed kangaroo. Got it?

Post about your adventures here!
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
What up lil dawg!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
His name is Robert Paulson
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Mage
Haymaker would be nasty with the Steam Vents buff up

Movesets weird though. If you take Haymaker you don't really have a viable attack to spam every turn. Counterstrike doesn't synergize with the slot 3 moves either. Overtune does at least, but yeah, sucks to have to use that repeatedly. Counterstrike doesn't seem to be the right move for this S/B breed pet, but I suppose it fits thematically with the pet being a brawler and what not.

Personally, I'd suggest putting Haymaker in the L15 spot, and L10 can go to another spammable move, likely Demolish in this case being Mechanical (at least when the accuracy gets fixed). Overtune is fine like it is to synergize with the slot 3 moves.

The final moveset would look like this:

1 - Jab | 2 - Overtune | 4 - Kick
10 - Demolish | 15 - Haymaker | 20 - Dodge
Edited by Digerati on 1/3/2014 3:43 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
I can't resist a dog with such a waggy little tail. Okay!
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
Post about your adventures here!

I only did the Brawler's guild to get him and quite happy ^_^ He solos Yu'la for me in the Celestial tourney :D
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
Great pet but I still havnt found a decent use for him in pvp.

For PvE however he can solo Yula in the pet tournament which is pretty cool

edit: som1 beat me to it xD
Edited by Bojanglés on 1/3/2014 5:06 PM PST
Reply Quote
Community Manager
01/03/2014 05:01 PMPosted by Hina
He solos Yu'la for me in the Celestial tourney

I've been feverishly building my teams so I can one-shot the tourney with ease, so this little tip will come in handy! Guess I'll level it next after I finish my Nordrassil Wisp.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
01/03/2014 05:22 PMPosted by Crithto

I've been feverishly building my teams so I can one-shot the tourney with ease, so this little tip will come in handy! Guess I'll level it next after I finish my Nordrassil Wisp.

Mr. Bigglesworth can also solo Yula. In fact you can use all 3 of them to level the two you don't have levelled yet.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Mage
A H/S or S/S Bonkers also solos Yula. (from the Isle)
Reply Quote
55 Night Elf Death Knight
I did the brawler's guild just to level until I could get the pet lol.

01/03/2014 05:22 PMPosted by Crithto

Get the OP bombers too if you don't know: Chrominius, Pandaren Water Spirit, Unborn Valk..
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
01/03/2014 05:01 PMPosted by Hina
I only did the Brawler's guild to get him and quite happy

Hehe - me too :D

If he can solo Yu'la I'll have to try that - definitely worth the time in the Brawler's Guild.
Reply Quote
70 Human Warrior
01/03/2014 02:59 PMPosted by Crithto
He's asking for you to head into that one place we can't say, earn a certain thing that rhymes with "blank more", and then take possession of something that whirs and sputters and punches like a crazed kangaroo. Got it?

I suck at riddles. I'm stumped =(
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]