Gearing for Raids in Pandaria - Enhancement

90 Draenei Shaman
09/28/2011 12:53 AMPosted by Olwe
hey i tried looking on EJ and a few other forums, cant seem to get the answer i need. I picked up the hungerer last nite, and was wondering is it an upgrade to one of the two trinkets i have now which are DMC: Hurricane and Fluid death. I know it's not an upgrade over FD, but DMC: Hurricane I think it may be. Any thoughts.

You want to be using Fluid Death and The Hungerer, DMC:H isn't that great. Just be sure to never pair Hungerer with Matrix Restabilizer 'cause the Hungerer proc can cause Restabilizer to also give you haste.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Warrior
11/23/2010 07:59 PMPosted by Ashunera
wait until you have at least your tier 10 two-piece bonus

do you mean t11 here?
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
10/03/2011 08:58 AMPosted by Ashunera
hey i tried looking on EJ and a few other forums, cant seem to get the answer i need. I picked up the hungerer last nite, and was wondering is it an upgrade to one of the two trinkets i have now which are DMC: Hurricane and Fluid death. I know it's not an upgrade over FD, but DMC: Hurricane I think it may be. Any thoughts.

You want to be using Fluid Death and The Hungerer, DMC:H isn't that great. Just be sure to never pair Hungerer with Matrix Restabilizer 'cause the Hungerer proc can cause Restabilizer to also give you haste.

ty, thats what i figured. lol when i get MR i will be dropping Hungerer.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/mannoroth/Rawrbakka/simple armorylink just incase
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
10/12/2011 12:27 PMPosted by Kiaga
wait until you have at least your tier 10 two-piece bonus

do you mean t11 here?

No, she means getting t10 2p before Fluid Death, as they are both bought with JP.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman
10/13/2011 07:21 AMPosted by Chillbro

do you mean t11 here?

No, she means getting t10 2p before Fluid Death, as they are both bought with JP.

Yes, she means T11. Not T10. As in, not ICC gear. But yes, you do want your T11 2p before Fluid Death.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
Oh wow deeerp. That's what I get for posting at 7 in the morning.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Yeahhhhh definitely meant tier 11.
Reply Quote
70 Troll Shaman
What should i focus on at a low lvl of 43 for my Shammy? Do I need Glyphs? or what should I be doing to make my guy stronger?
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
the haste bonus buff from the claws of torment and claws agony is it worth it? using the set just for the bonus?
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
hom
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
11/14/2011 05:06 PMPosted by Sultanofsnap
the haste bonus buff from the claws of torment and claws agony is it worth it? using the set just for the bonus?

Not really, it averages out to be somewhere around 200 haste if I remember correctly.

In the process of updating for 4.3...

Edit - I think I'm done. If anything seems off, let me know.
Edited by Ashunera on 12/1/2011 2:14 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman
Debating if Arrow of Time > Darkmoon Card: Hurricane

I"m not too impressed with the new 4.3 trinkets. I wouldn't doubt heroic Matrix Restabilizer and Ancient Petrified Seed still being best in slot
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Wrath of Unchaining
Vial of Shadows

These are definitely best-in-slot. Matrix Restabilizer might be better than the Raid Finder version of Vial of Shadows, but VoS' proc scales extremely well. It gains 1 damage per point of attack power, as well as scaling with buffs like +3% damage, and using your melee crit chance (of which Enhancement has the highest in the game by far), and critting for 200% damage. Dragon Soul off-piece gear is all pretty underwhelming though. Lots of haste/crit stuff, and no other good options for heroic raiders, though Enhancement is looking to be among the stronger sustained dps melee specs at that level, and can finally AoE competitively.
Edited by Ashunera on 12/3/2011 2:07 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
I saw it say arrorsinger legs are good and stopped reading. Worst guide
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
What you will find here: Gearing options that don't involve raiding, item lists of various types, listing by item slot, by location, as well as including craftable, BoE, and vendor items. I will include some recommendations with the item-by-slot list.

A brand new level 85 would definitely look into getting those legs. Also,

11/23/2010 08:06 PMPosted by Ashunera
8. Raid Finder

11/23/2010 08:03 PMPosted by Ashunera
7. Hour of Twilight Heroics

For all the new stuff that came this patch. Sorry you only read for a few seconds and didn't even skim over all the pages before jumping to a conclusion.
Edited by Chillbro on 12/6/2011 1:12 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Mage
this makes me wanna get my shaman to 85 :D
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman
ah, i must have missed those trinkets. Yes they are very nice.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
Thanks for the update! You've made my experience this expansion much, MUCH easier :)
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
Awesome post and very informative.

Just one thing i noticed is that Necklace of Smoke Signals states that it needs Valor Points when the tooltip shows it only requires Justice Points.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]