Gearing for Raids in Pandaria - Enhancement

(Sticky)

85 Draenei Shaman
Awesome guide, will be following it once cata hits for pre-raid gearing up!
Reply Quote
Very informative , good work.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Made a few updates, moved the Draenei BiS list up, when I know more about the random stat epic items (or if anyone can tell me any more about them) I'll update it accordingly.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
One week! :D
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Very very nice stuff. One of the best Pre-Raid guides I've probably ever seen. Well done.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Great Post. TY for taking the time to post this.

Vote for Sticky...

Wolf
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
Very good guide! I am switching from Elemental to Enhancement for Cataclysm and this guide will be handy!
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Great info, thanks a lot
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Thanks for the support :)
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
This is a great guide, thanks for the hard work you put into it and some of the responses have made things pretty clear...
Thanks once again.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Keeping this where it can be the most helpful.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Bumped for inquiring minds.
Reply Quote
80 Orc Shaman
Can this get a sticky.

Mucho thanks!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
For anyone curious, it does appear the proc from Darkmoon Card: Hurricane is affected by our Mastery. I searched the trinket using AtlasLoot on live and here's the difference with 499 mastery rating (47% according to the tooltip.)

http://www.wowhead.com/item=62051

http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/1444/dmch.jpg

I really can't see anything else being better for our second trinket slot.
Reply Quote
Hit and expertise combined, we need more total rating to cap our active abilities than anyone else.

false.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
It is now possible to link wowhead items on the forums

free bump and good luck if you decide to change all your items :D
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Ashunera, amazing guild, really nice job.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Hit and expertise combined, we need more total rating to cap our active abilities than anyone else.
false.

True, actually. Fury needs hit to the white cap, but it's not as absolutely vital after you hit the strike cap, which is 8% hit, and exactly what I said. For active abilities to land without fail, Enhancement needs more hit and expertise than anyone else. It's still a Fury's best stat after reaching the special cap, but being a few points under isn't going to be as detrimental as an Enhance being a few points under the spell hit cap.

Oh and thanks for the praise.. I'll see about making the links clickable, forums seem a little.. messed up right now. (Edit and Preview buttons are hanging over the edit box for example.)
Edited by Ashunera on 12/4/2010 11:08 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Tossing on another sticky request, praying that maybe we'll see it happen for our guides someday.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]