Gearing for Raids in Pandaria - Enhancement

85 Tauren Shaman
ill go one lil step further may i copy and paste it instead, while making sure first and foremost i cite my source and give you all credit
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
This is an awesome thread. it does not deserve page 3.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
12/20/2010 5:19 PMPosted by Stran
This is an awesome thread. it does not deserve page 3.

indeed.... need more people to go to the thumbs down and hit other and explain why it needs to be stickied!!!! or the mods need to get their #@#* together and start stickying all these good threads!!!
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Hmm was looking through your guide and found it interesting. But I have one question.

Is there a reason you mentioned:

Maimgor's Bite off-hand -- http://www.wowhead.com/item=59462 - Drop (Blackwing Descent)

From BWD trash but didn't mention the fist weapons from trash?

http://www.wowhead.com/item=63538
http://www.wowhead.com/item=63537

Both BoE trash drops from the same place and a beautiful weapon set for Enhancement. 1000 haste proc. Yes the offhand has Strength on it. So if you got the OH first could save it till you got the MH to go with it.

Another weapon you forgot to mention was the Cookie's Tenderizer. Yes it is another Strength based weapon, but with a 2.8 attack speed in OH or MH that thing will do some serious WF or FT+Lava Lash damage.

Just some suggestions.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
Wonderful inofrmation! I was wondering if you could add some glyph info to it in a part?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Torment and Agony weren't BoE on beta, where I got most of my information, but I'll add those in.

Cookie's Tenderizer I'll add in as well, it's very solid and possibly even comparable to epic weapons for the off-hand.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman
Anyone have any more information on Unheeded Warning? Two dropped in out raid tonight, but I ended up passing on both. From what I can tell it's not all that great.

Anyone else have any thoughts?
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman
Anyone have any more information on Unheeded Warning? Two dropped in out raid tonight, but I ended up passing on both. From what I can tell it's not all that great.

Anyone else have any thoughts?

It rocks.

Well that's good! Haha

I guess I made my decision a little hastily, as it's not so good for Rogues as someone in my guild was saying apparently.
Edited by Bixybox on 12/21/2010 8:43 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
This is an awesome thread. Can we get this stickied?

Wolf
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Re: Figurine - Demon Panther

I believe the quest required to get this pattern is Druid, Hunter, Rogue only at the moment, so we won't be able to get the pattern. That's how it's listed at Wowhead anyway.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman
Thanks for the post this really helped! ^_^

What are your thoughts about replacing some of these 346 heroic blue weapons with vicious gladiator weapons? I replaced my windslicer with a left ripper and lost about 48 mastery and a little crit but gained 17 agil and roughly 150 weapon dmg. Also, i was thinking about using 4 pieces of bloodthirsty gladiator 352 gear for the 4 set bonus over the heroic blue armor, just until i get my two pieces of raging elements(Tier pieces)

Another thing, i was wondering about your talents, i like your idea of putting talents into spark of life, but should i value call of flame over ele precision? I know the spirit thing is useless but i like 3% bonus to what will come from about 65% of our attacks. Am i missing something?

Note: don't bother looking at my gear, this dumb orc can't tell the difference between mail and leather :<
Edited by Thunderfoott on 12/22/2010 9:47 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Unheeded Warning is alright, I haven't seen any information on whether it affects Windfury Weapon damage, but I'd assume not. If not, the proc itself only accounts for roughly a 3.5 - 4% increase in total dps for its duration... which isn't very good. There are several blue trinkets that are better.

PvP gear is an option for weapons specifically. The weapons are surely better than most you can get out of heroics, though Cookie's Tenderizer would probably give them a good run. As for armor slots, the sheer boost in agility the PvP pieces would give you might outweigh the loss of combat ratings, but the fact that resilience can't be reforged will make hitting the hit and expertise caps that much more difficult. If you can get the 4 piece PvP bonus and still be at your caps, it will serve you well enough.

As for Call of Flame vs. Elemental Precision, it's hard to say. I take Call of Flame for the Fire Nova damage.. our AoE is actually half decent right now. It's really awkward, but it does decent damage. Regardless of which talent you take, it won't amount to any more than 2% of your total single target dps, so I simply chose the one that would be more useful elsewhere.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
12/23/2010 1:11 AMPosted by Ashunera
As for Call of Flame vs. Elemental Precision, it's hard to say. I take Call of Flame for the Fire Nova damage.. our AoE is actually half decent right now. It's really awkward, but it does decent damage. Regardless of which talent you take, it won't amount to any more than 2% of your total single target dps, so I simply chose the one that would be more useful elsewhere.

I take Call of Flame for the SF and ST damage.

Unheeded Warning dropped for me, and I'm really trying to test it and against Tia's Grace...
I can't tell any real difference.
Edited by Matuk on 12/23/2010 2:12 AM PST
Reply Quote
Nice.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
Very nice guide for enhancement!

Also, I'd like to add for your list of gear:

http://www.wowhead.com/item=61331
http://www.wowhead.com/item=61330

The Conquest Point fist weapons are very, VERY good for us and easily obtainable in 3 weeks.
All you need to do is grab up a buddy for 2v2 and win some matches to conquest cap every week. Rating is optional with the new system for 359 gear.

Take a look @ my profile, I already have the offhand, which is obtainable right away w/ 5 arena wins and I'll have the main hand next week as soon as points reset. :-)
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
im still getting the hang of enhancement shaman but the one thing im really really really confuse about is what weapon buff to use O.O some ppl say WindFury/WindFury while others pick WindFury/FlameTongue.........what should i pick for maximum damage output??
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Windfury main hand, Flametongue off hand.

I'll add in the left and right rippers, they are definitely easy to get, and worth your time.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman
Thanks for the reply, i'll consider respecing. grats on your new fist weapon, that thing is badass. Good for giving someone the bird If you time your /rasp and unsheath right...at least it does for orcs.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]