What is your RET rotation?

90 Blood Elf Paladin
What is your RET rotation?
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Currently I am running with

Escape, Logout, Delete, Confirm, Create New Mage.
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Paladin

what he said. theres a prioraty system... but dont expect do do dps like any other class.. we are nerfed hard now. harder then last 2 patchs.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Mage

LOL, yes indeed although I still take my beloved pally out for a run every so often.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin

what he said. theres a prioraty system... but dont expect do do dps like any other class.. we are nerfed hard now. harder then last 2 patchs.

at 80 right now our dps is not so good. At 85, which is really all that matters since wrath is over and all balancing is for 85, is fine and for the most part we are near the top. All they have done is revert the changes made in 4.0.1 they gave us such as improved TV damage,Higher HoW Damage etc. but i digress.

For lv 80 the "rotation" is roughly CS, Filler, CS, Filler, CS, TV if you got no Procs from DP/HoL. If you do then you need to use HoL in a filler spot unless you are at 3 HoPo. Fillers range in priority from HoW, Exorcism, Judgment, Holy Wrath, Consecration.'

At 85 its the same but your "supposed" to keep Inq up and prioritize it over TV but with the nerf to holy damage recently it might only be viable for under 20% or during AW since its only about 1-2% increase if that before the nerf occurred.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
TV(3HP) > HoW > Exo(AoW) > CS > Judgement > HW I do 7-12k dps in ICC
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
CS
filler (judg, exor, holy wrath)
CS
till you get 3hp, then TV

If I pop wings all the above + Hammer of Wrath every time it is up
If I use Zealotry CS TV CS TV.... till it is spent
Also no sense in using wings and Zealotry together
Btw, HASTE ftw
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
So the patch came out.. Great!. It looks nice... My tree has to be done all over.. Trying multiple combo's and sitting on a dummy for hours trying to figuere DPS out..... My pally is benched.. I thought the meter was broken.... Paladin=Hitting with Wet Noddles.... They messed us all up in this patch... Holy Paladin is better though...
Reply Quote
Rotation? It's more like playing whack-A-mole.
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Paladin

QFT and stealing for signature!
Reply Quote
84 Blood Elf Paladin
I like it fine. The slow ramp-up means in some groups the fight is over before I can do any real DPS, and in PvP we're screwed with no burst damage without using an ability on a 2m CD. But my DPS is respectable on bosses or longer fights, and you really have to screw up to run out of mana now. I'm reserving judgement until I hit 85 tho - haven't seen it all yet.

BTW, if u want to quit being a paladin because we got nerfed a bit, then shut up and quit. I don't want to hear it after leveling pre-BC when we were lolret.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
arcane blast - 12k
arcane blast- 18k
arcane blast- 24k
arcane blast - 48k
Yell in vent for Hero
Ab- 48k
ab-48k
ab-52k
oups its the ret forum my bad

p.s: my lil brother is next to me and hes mage and hes like the numbers are so low your mage must be undergear cuse they can pull more then this
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
mages are only OP now because the mana regen is ridiculous...pull that same crap at 85, and 2-3 minutes into a fight you'll be up a ____ creek without a paddle.

OT: HoW -> TV (3) -> Exo -> CS -> HW -> J -> Conc

Get hit capped, expertise capped, and then get a comfortable amount of crit, then turn everything else into haste. Getting that CS to 3 seconds is basically imperative. If you look at dungeon sets, you'll see that haste has taken over most of the Plate selection.

Actual rotation is first come first serve (FCFS). But, at 3 seconds, it should be CS, filler, filler, TV(3 hopefully), CS, repeat. Sometimes RNG hates you and you'll find yourself sitting for 3 seconds, but most of the time you'll have the opportunity to press something. Just make the right judgement calls for pressing a second filler if you need to. No need to push back as that is a potential DPS loss.
Reply Quote
86 Dwarf Paladin
I can do 9k+ dps on the target dummeh...
Doesn't seem bad to me.. idk what you guys are doing that makes you suck so bad.

Would that be the level 80 dummy, which isn't an accurate comparison to a raid boss, or the boss dummy, which is now level 88 behind the skull?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]