Thanks blizzard for nerfing warriors

85 Gnome Warlock
Thanks!
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
You're welcome, You can leave your Warrior card at the door considering you just lost it by being a whiny baby.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warlock
You're welcome, You can leave your Warrior card at the door considering you just lost it by being a whiny baby.

I'm not whining, I'm smiling.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior

I'm not whining, I'm smiling.

Ohhh, your NOT a warrior. I thought you where one of the bad warriors who like to post on other toons.

You're still welcome.... :(
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warrior
BUR
Look at where we were in naxx. then look at where we were in icc.

This happens every expansion.
Reply Quote
Look at where we were in naxx. then look at where we were in icc.

This happens every expansion.

Us too. See you at the top next expansion!
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
yeap

Blame blizzards fundamental bad design of the warrior class.. we scale exponentially with gear, probably more so than any other class so once we hit 85, get our hands on high level gear we'll smash face again... ensue the mandatory QQ from players and then we'll be hit with the nerf bat.

This happens EVERY expansion, its stupid but I think its too late to drastically alter warrior mechanics without causing chaos.

Love my warrior, some will re-roll the rest of us will adapt, learn and mess up ur lock face! ( in the nicest possible way lol ) <3
Reply Quote
84 Orc Warrior
Hmmm....i think mages and warlocks r still the OP toons than warriors....
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Why? Why now? Can't get to 85 until Dec 7th. Just making sure I will have extra time to spend with family and friends for the holiday... how thoughtful.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
We're balanced around having deep wounds at 85. We're fine. Yes we lost a good chunk of dps for a whole two weeks. *twirls finger*
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warrior
Enjoy your temporary reprieve.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
a know, at first I was looking at the patch notes and I was a bit upset. Obviously we don't like getting nerfed. And worse was the fact that mages got buffed a decent bit. But ya know, I still do fine.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
not happy one bit... tired of this every expack... wtb stargate mmo
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Mage
My pally and lock are not laughing, but this guy is.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
BiS
I'm laughing at all the bads that think this wasn't justified in anyway.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
Lux
It's cool, we'll be bursting clothies apart at 85.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]