Oi, I had a heck of a day. 1st I can't find my way around org and there are all these Goblins loitering, who let them in? 2nd Everything got broken, by that I mean the world. Oh well, I'm dead what do I care? 3rd-ly Something is seriously wrong with my ability to tinker.

I find myself unable to remember how to attach nitro boost rockets to my boots. Seriously, just gone. The Shattering must 'ave split open more than the Barrens, eh? Cracked my nut like a . . .uhm . . . Nutcracker. . .

Thing is the only way I can figure out how to attach the boosters is to my belt. This poses serious problems, I don't know if you all knew this but Nitro boosts have a tendency to explode and well. . . attaching it to my belt holds certain risks. . . for those of us of the male persuasion. Perhaps crafting them out of Volatile Blasting Triggers is a bad idea but its just how its done. The last thing I need is to make my nether regions associated with being super speedy.

*Sigh* Nitro boosts on a belt. Deathwing IS a jerk. Broke my shoes. Had to hotfix it with a belt attachment (probably was a gnome that came up with that idea).