For those looking for 70 PvP Gear...

(Locked)

70 Human Paladin
12/15/2010 10:48 PMPosted by Angielle
This forum is for in-game issues, and the CS GMs don't have any interaction with the people over in Development. Before you ask, no, they can't pass on the word.

If this forum is for in-game issues and the CS GMs that moderate it have no contact with the people that develop the game/institute changes, then what is the point of this forum? That would lead one to believe that things posted here are not dealt with and posting here is simply a waste of time since the people here have no contact with the people with the power to change thing.
60 Worgen Warrior
For people with.. in-game issues, such as billing, or being stuck. You're ranting, if you want to rant, you can go to the General forums for that.
85 Tauren Druid
The representatives who staff this forum are dedicated to providing our players with the information and resources necessary to help ensure in-game experiences are as [EPIC] as possible. As part of this effort, visitors of this forum can expect to find a host of information pertaining to in-game and account issues, including (but not limited to):
  • Account Security and Compromise Recovery

• Account and Character Services

• Customer Service Interactions

• Notable Customer Service Policy Changes

• From the first topic in this forum.
    Edited by Nala on 12/15/2010 10:59 PM PST
    70 Human Paladin
    Explain to me how bringing up an issue with what you just said is ranting? It is simply questioning how your statement is true, or how these forums are supposed to function if what you said is indeed true.
    70 Human Paladin
    I bet you anything the vendor will not be reimplemented. I bet they instead, put the items on the legacy vendor. I think they meant to consolidate all of these items but left this set out by mistake.

Edit: lol Reported, get off - the gas. thanks!
    Edited by Ballr on 12/16/2010 3:29 AM PST
    85 Goblin Mage
    BUMP
    70 Human Paladin
    12/16/2010 3:19 AMPosted by Ballr
    I bet you anything the vendor will not be reimplemented. I bet they instead, put the items on the legacy vendor. I think they meant to consolidate all of these items but left this set out by mistake.

Edit: lol Reported, get off - the gas. thanks!

If a legit green or blue post told me to stop, I would. All they are doing to trying to get their green text by spewing about things we already know. We are not posting here because we have an issue that has been resolved and or is in the process of being resolved. We are posting here because our issue has gone largely ignored except for the initial blue post in this thread.
    Edited by Nevalistis on 12/16/2010 6:16 PM PST
    81 Blood Elf Warlock
    This is from the other thread you started on this:

Largely because they are being posted in the wrong place.

This is not an issue for the Customer Support forums.

One of two things is happening here.

1. This is a bug, in which case Quality Assurance would handle fixing it. Their domain is the Bug Reports forum.
    2. This is an intended change, in which case the Community Management team would handle confirming that. That would happen in the PvP or General forum.

Please stop creating multiple threads in the wrong forum about this issue. The blues in the CSF are obviously not commenting on it - because it's over their heads.

Looks like a legit green to me.
    Edited by Scüba on 12/16/2010 6:21 PM PST
    Community Manager
    I have an update on the situation folks.

This is a known issue and we have a fix planned for an upcoming patch. Unfortunately, I am unable provide an exact date for when that patch will be launched, but please rest assured that a fix is in the works, and the fix will require a full patch for implementation.

I do apologize for the confusion that has shrouded this issue, as well as the delay in an official response. This particular situation required a lot of investigating to figure out precisely what the source issue was and how we were going to address it before we were able to provide a concrete answer. >^.^<
    MVP - Customer Support
    90 Tauren Druid
    Thank you, Nevalistis. I don't know if this will satisfy people or not, but at least they have an official answer.
    84 Human Priest
    everyone here owes reported 10k gold each, he singlehandedly got this issue recognized imo.
    MVP - Customer Support
    90 Tauren Druid
    12/16/2010 6:29 PMPosted by Judiss
    everyone here owes reported 10k gold each, he singlehandedly got this issue recognized imo.

No, that's not what happened at all. It just took several departments a lot of time to figure out what happened - and what they were going to do about it.
    85 Tauren Druid
    Satisfied. Please let us know when you get a fix date. Thanks!
    MVP - Customer Support
    90 Tauren Druid
    12/16/2010 6:48 PMPosted by Tilacatkila
    Satisfied. Please let us know when you get a fix date. Thanks!

It's unlikely that there will be an announcement of such. Blizzard rarely announces what fixes will be in a patch ahead of time (remember how long it took to get Deathy fixed? and how many people incorrectly assumed it was going to happen before 4.0.3a?), and basically never announces patch dates in advance.
    70 Human Rogue
    Thanks, Nevalistis. Happy to know that a fix is in the works for this, so I can finally rest knowing my rogue may one day have the rest of her set. :-)
    71 Dwarf Priest

This is a known issue and we have a fix planned for an upcoming patch. Unfortunately, I am unable provide an exact date for when that patch will be launched, but please rest assured that a fix is in the works, and the fix will require a full patch for implementation.

I do apologize for the confusion that has shrouded this issue, as well as the delay in an official response. This particular situation required a lot of investigating to figure out precisely what the source issue was and how we were going to address it before we were able to provide a concrete answer. >^.^<

Thank you! That is all i was looking for, makes me happy to know it will be back eventually.
    85 Goblin Mage
    woot resting my mage now and leveling my pally to 85 cant wait for this fix
    70 Blood Elf Mage
    Thank you, now we know whats going on, and know that in the next patch, this will be addressed. Why it got screwed up in the first place is understandable, CAT being such an ambitious project, some things got messed up. I wish it had not been though, as it affected a significant portion of the leveling player-base, those who cant stand going through another trip through Wrath and decided to level through battlegrounds. Also those who didn't want to go further than BC either by turning off their XP or not buying any expansions.

Thank you. I eagerly await the fix.
    49 Night Elf Warrior

Nevalistist, I personally want to thank you. I think I speak for most of us here when I say that all we really needed was an update to know for sure that it was a known issue and was being looked into. The fact that the vendor (or at least the items) is coming back... well, that's just gravy. The update is much appreciated.

90 Blood Elf Paladin
    and know that in the next patch, this will be addressed.
    That is not what Nevalistis said at all. She said in an upcoming patch, which imho, is an important distinction. Perhaps it will be in the next patch, but don't be disappointed if it isn't. The important thing is that they know it's a problem and are working on fixing it.
    This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)
    Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]