Balance 2/12 HM LF more for 4.2!

86 Dwarf Hunter
Holy crap! We need a mage, too!
Reply Quote
84 Gnome Priest
Happy 4th Anniversary!!

And FU Hoontang, go update the front page to current Cata news......
Reply Quote
86 Dwarf Hunter
Needs moar tanks! And heals! And ranged! Come get free tram time with Kendral!
Reply Quote
84 Gnome Priest
What Hoona said.

Currently we're forced to run two 10's because we're right at the borderline of being able to do regular weekly 25's. RL hit many people (including myself as a new father) and these core raiders had to either cut back or quit altogether.

With our older age group, it has been necessary to have people on standby due to spouse aggro or RL hence we've never "guaranteed" raid spots to people these past 4 years. But for those who have raided with us, they know as long as you're a responsible and competent raider with positive social attributes who can raid 2 out of our 3 scheduled nights a week, you're in our core group. Even folks who can only raid 1-1.5 we've created a spot for you. All we ask is you do your homework on your toon/fights and let us know whether you can or can't make it, and of course show up on time. Sounds easy, right? You'd be surprise how many people fail this. =(

We've never been a top raiding guild on the server, and we'll always have a few people who can't run out of the fire. But for every "project" that comes along, we meet 10 good people/raiders that want to stay because of our balance between friendship and raiding, which is why we're trying to run 25's as opposed to stripping down to a 10pp guild; god knows it's easier to manage but our ideal has been a 25pp group that runs just as tight as a 10pp group.

Our recruitment process is intentionally long and arduous because we want to make sure you're joining us for the right reasons. Further, we want you to be here and get to know us and hopefully stay for a while.

Hope to meet some of you soon. Thanks.

www.balancewow.com

EDIT to add: Most, if not all, of the spots we're looking for are for "core" (for those who are wondering). We tend to call that category "Member", which receives top priority during our raid invites.
Edited by Holymoley on 2/12/2011 5:30 PM PST
Reply Quote
12/19/2010 1:07 AMPosted by Scoøb
you should really try to condense this imo.

BUMP

TDLR

Hello, Ladies. Look at your gear, now back to mine, now back at your gear, now back to mine. Sadly, it's not epic like mine, but if you stopped raiding with scrubs and raided with Balance, you could be epic like me. Look down, back up, where are you? You're in BWD with Balance. What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's the epics that you want. Look again, the epics are now lengendaries. Anything is possible when you join Balance. I'm on Invincible.

Raid like a man, man. Balance

In before flames:
Duh! I don't have Invincible and I'm not all epic. But it's the best I could come up with.
Reply Quote
86 Dwarf Hunter
And this is why I love Balance.

We are teh best!

/cue Eye of the Tiger
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
/dislike Rice's post
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Mage
02/16/2011 9:29 AMPosted by Kokiron
/dislike Rice's post

Same, since he only has 3 epics. EPICS MEAN EVERYTHING
Reply Quote
86 Dwarf Hunter
Limited time offer!

Free tram time and ZJs with any MS tank application!

**Please see Zinta when redeeming your prize!
Reply Quote
84 Gnome Priest
JFC I stop playing and we're offering dorf HJs and whatnot.

/cry
Reply Quote
86 Dwarf Hunter
Holy crap! We got Atraherpes/medes/whatever down to 16%! That mutha dies tonight!

Come progress with us!

Manthia made me a teal duvet cover yesterday. It came with stain remover. He knows me so well. :-D
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Priest
Free duvet covers for all new recruits! Handmade and pre stained.

Balance is the best guild I have ever been in. If you want a mature guild with amazing people who are always looking to help each other, Balance is for you.

The guild has amazing officers, who are organized and don't keep the members in the dark. Raids move very quickly, with minimum downtime between pulls / attempts. In three hours we get done what most will do in four. Invites are at 5:30, and I don't know of a raid where we didn't pull by 6.

Balance is also a welcome relief from any hardcore raiding. Most people in the guild have families of their own and understand that real life can hit hard.
Reply Quote
86 Dwarf Hunter
/full wet

PS Your check is in the mail, Manthia.
Reply Quote
86 Dwarf Hunter
:-(

Excelsius' cat caught his life on fire. Now we need another hunter! Come apply and make me look bad! It's not hard!

www.balancewow.com
Reply Quote
Come one! Come all!
Reply Quote
86 Dwarf Hunter
Cho'Gall died! RAWR!
Reply Quote
86 Dwarf Hunter
Al'akir's a wimp. He dies next week!
Reply Quote
84 Gnome Priest
Update:

Our first 10pp is doing well after a few weeks of trying to force 25's to no avail before we gave up and reluctantly moved to 10's for the time being just so people can raid. The group is humming along and should be fine since they're actually raiding, and currently working on the harder end zone encounters.

Our second group is short a healer at this time for weekly consistent raiding, so if you fit what we're looking for and have two days a week to kill please fill out an application and we'll get back to you quickly.

Our goal is to field 2 balanced groups who will progress at the same time together. Once we can get the second group consistently off the ground we will move peeps around to balance the groups so they are both successful. We've done it for Karazhan 4 years ago and we'll do it again here.

After both groups are off and running, we'd like to recruit a few more people so we can hit 25's again, because killing Nef with 10pp is ghey, especially if you killed him with 40pp.

Warning to applicants: This guild is comprised of working professionals who like to relax and goof around verbally. Guild chat is NC-17. This doesn't mean we're swearing up a storm in here, but when an interesting sick topic comes up we're not hesitant to pounce and get nasty. Read our front page first and decide if this guild is for you before applying, because even though we're recruiting it doesn't mean we'll take anyone that breathes.

Again, check out our website and if you want to join a good group of peeps who have played together for over 3 expansions, give us a shout. Thanks.
Reply Quote
86 Dwarf Hunter
Al'akir down! Balance is 11/12! Nef next! Come progress with us!
Reply Quote
Starting our 2nd 10 man group. Just need couple more so we can go back to 25s.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]