Holy Mastery shield animation

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Whilst unlikely that anyone can actually answer my question, and even less likely that I'll get a blue response, does anyone know if the shield from holy mastery is getting an animation?

I miss my pretty sacred shield, and at the moment most people have no idea that a shield (even if it is fairly useless at this stage) is on them.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Not that I've seen.

Though WoG got a new thingy.

And yeah I miss sacred shield too.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
are you jealous of disc. priest's bubbles like i am?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
are you jealous of disc. priest's bubbles like i am?

Every time I play my disc priest I wish I could somehow create a love child between the two that had pretty shields and great heals.
:D
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Not that I've seen.

Though WoG got a new thingy.

And yeah I miss sacred shield too.

By "new" you mean stole the graphic from priest's circle of healing?

I'm really unhappy with the way paladin heals look and that our mastery doesn't have a graphic. Have you seen chakra? Or some of the new dps spells?

I guess they spent all the money from the paladin graphics budget on Guardian of Ancient Kings. Too bad he looks kind of goofy also.
Reply Quote
They should just use the old sacred shield animation for holy mastery.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I really don't know why they haven't. It seems quite an oversight not to have given it any animation at all...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]