Undocumented changes

85 Blood Elf Paladin
Light of Dawn's graphic has been straightened (at least on female blood elves).

Heals through beacon no longer trigger the casted animation, which also seems to have stopped LoD from animating in the the air.

Light of Dawn frequently and seemingly randomly will fail to cast, and will display an "Invalid Target" error. This is a glitch, but I thought it was worth mentioning.

Word of Glory now uses the CoH graphic.

The Body and Soul run speed buff now has a new, very sparkly effect (may also effect Speed of Light).

The Holy Word mouseover glitch was fixed, but only for Holy Word Sanctuary. HW: Serenity still isn't working properly via mouseover / click cast addon.

Holy Word: Sanctuary and Holy Word: Serenity now have their own spell icons.

Feel free too add more to the list
Edited by Highbeams on 11/24/2010 12:22 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Hatersgonnahate.jpg
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Paladins now given more tools they didn't need before to ensure healers are even more screwed than the last patch.

Priests QQing about everything wasn't changed last patch.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Light of Dawn frequently and seemingly randomly will fail to cast, and will display an "Invalid Target" error. This is a glitch, but I thought it was worth mentioning.

I reported this on the beta. It's very annoying. Taking a step forward seems to fix it.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin

I reported this on the beta. It's very annoying. Taking a step forward seems to fix it.

Taking a step backwards after taking a step forwards breaks it again. After playing around with it some more, it seems like for whatever reason some areas prevent it from casting. There are many of these spots throughout org.
Reply Quote
88 Night Elf Druid
Just wanted to confirm Im also getting the "invalid target" bug on light of dawn. It seems to go away if you move around some, but its a huge pain during the middle of a boss fight.

Also on another lighter note. For my male dwarf pally light of dawns graphic will still bug and shoot straight into the air. Obviously the heal still works correctly but the graphic doesnt always.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Priest
They added a new Spell Alert for Holy Priests when the Chakra buff fades. It's a curved arc at the top.

Body and Soul is now applied instantly. Before, there was a short delay between when you gain PW:S and when you gain B&S.

Fishing has a new mouse icon. It's a fish instead of the cog wheel.
Reply Quote
All changes to Holy Priest were undocumented in patch notes.

Chakra is down to three modes: DPS, AoE (also benefits renew), and single target.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Can Protector of the Innocent transferring via Beacon really be intended?
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
I love my holy pally. But goddamn was she overpowered for 4.0.*. Glad they made some changes.

In regards to the graphic changes; I like it.

Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Can Protector of the Innocent transferring via Beacon really be intended?

I doubt it, but it sure would be cool. It makes PotI a much more interesting ability in PVE.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]