Sllvertounge is sitting in a bar in Dragonblight. She drinks from a stein. It glitters with red and green jewels in it. The silver mug has dragons in a battle scene fighting. The handle is that of a dragon's claw. Lost in her thoughts, she takes another drink. It's her favorite bar, and her reserved table. Log has she been gone from here. Things are changing fast. The world has been turned up side down. She has not been sparred. The lost of South Shore, and lost of a guild member.

...Iorekk wakes up screaming...Another night terror. It happens every year around this time. A dream about the child he lost. It seems the dreams get worse. Just like the earthquakes that seem to be all over. He sits up and sweats pours off his face. Tears flow freely down his face. It will be another long night. He is awake now, and won't be able to sleep until the next night.

Slivertounge has made her home in Exodar. There she dives deeply into the history of paladins. Feeling her mind up with knowledge of the past. Though she is understanding all of the mistakes of the past, and learning how to humble herself more. She fears she can do nothing to help those lost. Her only hope, is to teach those of the future...

Sllvertounge drinks even more. Going in to a deep depression with her thoughts. Andi.... And, to make things worse, Tyrny, it seems has returned... Besides her mother, that is the one she wants to kill even more than most of the horde. The blood trickles lightly, out of the wound that was inflicted long ago by the priest. Sllver takes another pull from her drink. The spirits taking a toll on her mind. Her thoughts drift, thinking of her friends. The ones who have never turned their backs on her.
"Where do we go from here? How do we continue on? Shall I ask the guild to attack the horde? OR shall I just let them relax, take time to adjust all that is going on around us? My search yields little promise to find the one I'm looking for..."

Sllvertounge retreats to her room atop the inn. falling asleep thanks to the drink...