[A] Guardians of the Light is Recruiting!

We've successfully expanded our PvP department and we are looking for additional RPers and Raiders. We are currently 8/12 reg, and very close to being 10/12. Players who are looking for a casual raiding atmosphere with reasonable expectations should check us out.

We try for six raid events a week: Wed at 5:00pm and 9:00pm, Fridays at 6pm, Saturdays at 12:00pm and 6pm, and Mondays at 9pm. All times are Server (PST) time.
Edited by Elyssah on 5/21/2011 8:48 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Hey.. We're still here..
Reply Quote
We're looking to build up a rated BG for next season. If you are an experienced PvPer and looking to be a part of a friendly, casual guild that does a bit of everything, we'd love to have to join and share your expertise with us.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
We are still looking for more RPers and PvPers for Patch 4.2
Edited by Calrick on 6/24/2011 12:16 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Updated for pre 4.3!

We are seeking roleplayers to help round out our group, so if you love to roleplay and would like to dabble in PvP or Raiding, please check us out.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
I love pie.

LOVE PIE!
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
yay
Reply Quote
*coughes as she exits her alchemist lab*

"That whiptail was not supposed to fall into that cauldron"

Looking for more soldiers to come and defend the light!

-GotL Master Strategist
Reply Quote
We're still looking for those Roleplayers who want to join in on 25man Dragon Soul and loads of PvP!
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
*A worgen appears out of nowhere from a cloud of smoke*

I'm al-

*He chokes on the smoke, coughing as he holds his throat. He rests against the wall to regain himself*

...I'm always ready to help the Guardians when called upon.

((But seriously, GotL are a great group of fun people. Organized and highyl skilled. Apply today! *cough*))
Edited by Vinosec on 12/14/2011 9:54 AM PST
Reply Quote
We have positions available for players who are interested in starting in RBGs who also enjoy RP, World PvP, and some Raiding/PvE.

We work well with wonky schedules and do our best to make sure everyone gets a chance to do what they enjoy.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
((I have had such a blast since I joined! They even convinced me to raid a bit with them... something I really have disliked in the past. Guess what? I HAD FUN! Great group of people, active and yes... even works well with my wonky sched.

Oh, and I am a fantastic smelling Moonkin. What more could you want??))
Reply Quote
89 Worgen Hunter
Just Joined Guardians of the Light! everyone is friendly and knowledgeable of all game perspectives pvp and pve. the members are friendly and helpful and share enthusiasm in personal and guild accomplishments and progression. this was definitely the guild environment i was looking for! The guild Pvp is exceptional and we are trying to piece together a top rated Rbg team so if interested check out guild site and fill out an application!
Reply Quote
Just putting it out there that we're still accepting new players into our ranks.

If you enjoy Roleplay, Raiding, Dungeons, Leveling Alts, Battlegrounds, World PvP, Rated BGs, and Arenas; or any combination of them, then we could be a good fit for you.
Reply Quote
Bump for a well rounded guild. I miss you guys already :(

Grass isn't always greener on the other side.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
There is only one.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
I joined Guardians a few weeks ago and this group is different. Nothing special; just a very friendly bunch of sometime RPers that like to Wpvp, Rbg, and raid on vent and in Azeroth. If you're like me you'll give them a try because you need Conquest points, or because you like to raid or because you enjoy terrorizing the Horde in Thunder Bluff. You'll stay because you're having fun again.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
You kids stay offa my lawn.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
01/08/2012 04:09 PMPosted by Aovi
You kids stay offa my lawn.

/fistshake
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]