Divine Storm

Isn't Divine Storm supose to give Holy Power now when it is used? For some reason I don't get HP when I use it. Is it bugged or did I miss something?
Reply Quote
88 Human Death Knight
http://www.wowhead.com/spell=86172
Reply Quote
I was under the impression that it was the aoe holy power generator but looks like I was wrong. Seems like it is pretty pointless now since it shares the CD with crusader strike.
Reply Quote
71 Human Rogue
can someone confirm that DS has to hit something to give HPs?
Edited by Evennia on 11/24/2010 8:10 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
can someone confirm that DS has to hit something to give HPs?

LOL.

DONT PULL THE BOSS YET GUYS I"M STILL DS'ING!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
DS is garbage the way it is now. Shares a CD with CS but robs you of a stack of HP? What BS. The game designers need to bring in people who have actually played paladins for more than a week before making "solutions" like this.

And RNG, Inquisition, and Zealotry are still problems.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Paladin
DS is garbage the way it is now. Shares a CD with CS but robs you of a stack of HP? What BS. The game designers need to bring in people who have actually played paladins for more than a week before making "solutions" like this.

Well it doesn't rob you of holy power at all because it doesn't use it.... or if it does it is a bug.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
DS didn't take any of my Holy Power. Stiffs me out of building some, sure. Judgement and Exo had my back though.
Edited by Runic on 11/24/2010 11:08 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin

Well it doesn't rob you of holy power at all because it doesn't use it.... or if it does it is a bug.

I meant that it prevents you from making more.
Edited by Verus on 11/24/2010 11:13 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Use it for AoE and nothing else. If you've got a pack of mobs that need to be AoE'd down, Divine Storm (and for me, also Seal of the Righteous and Seals of Command) is going to be what you do this with.

I'm not going to loose sleep for not being able to build up charges for my single-target onslaught of face-smashing if I'm not smashing the face of a single target.

No sir. I'm going to try to spread that Divine Storm-flavored damage around like a bit of hot butter on a whole lot of biscuits.
Reply Quote
52 Dwarf Rogue
Firstly: if they let people who play paladins make paladin changes we'd have 2 buttons. 1 hit kill and 1 instant heal. Along with a special blizzard designed keyboard that has two huge buttons for each skill.

Secondly: What're you going to use the holy power on? Your single target finisher? Really? Sod off. DS was fine when it was the aoe finisher. You're all just greedy.

Furiously yours,
Genar Tornspart
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Just think of it as Fan of Knives.

And yes, just like rogues, we don't have a multi-target finisher.

Plus, who was really using Divine Storm in bosses fights? Now at least you can use it for trash without waiting a long time. You don't really need Holy Power in most AoE situations.
Reply Quote
10 Gnome Rogue

Plus, who was really using Divine Storm in bosses fights? Now at least you can use it for trash without waiting a long time. You don't really need Holy Power in most AoE situations.

this
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin

FOK doesn't share a CD with Sinister Striker IIRC.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]