Where are you going to be when Cata drops?

85 Worgen Death Knight
Just curious to see which zone people are gonna start leveling in; Vashir or Mount Hyjal.
I think Im leaning towards VI.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Doing enough of Vashj'ir to get Earthen Ring rep started, but mostly doing dungeons since the quest givers are all just inside them, there's lots of xp to be had with at least 1 pass through each dungeon.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Mage
Unless you have a group of friends running dungeons, I would not bother dungeon farming. Too many people are going to bail on these new dungeons since a) people think they are too hard b) people need to re-learn crowd control [Hey lets AOE zerg this! Oh god why are these mobs hitting so hard! Oh god it burns!] c) barely anyone knows the strats for these new bosses so get ready for wipefests.

As for me I'm still debating. I hear Vash'jir is better.
Edited by Delritha on 11/24/2010 6:48 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
I'll probably break my back doing dungeons.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Vashj'ir was pretty boring on beta. I loved Hyjal though. Yeah, I won't be running randoms or anything with the dungeon finder, but I'll have a guild group, and with current level of gear we can still steam roll everything until the 83+ dungeons in about 15-20 mins a piece.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
Hmmm. Not sure.

Might do Vash'jir first on my Druid, then Hyjal on my DK. Or the other way around.

BTW: Underwater isn't that bad. They give you an underwater buff from the get-go and an underwater mount quickly.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
I'll probably go to whatever zone has more people with red names, and start the killing. and if I level while killing. so be it
Reply Quote
11 Orc Warrior
I think I will be in Southern California when that drops. Thats the zone.
Reply Quote
30 Human Warrior
Healing a PuG, wiping on Corla, Herald of Twilight in Blackrock Caverns.

Over

and

over
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
There was a poll about this on the community page I saw earlier... results were

60something % Hyjal

30something% Vash

p.s. i miss your scent
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]