Manifest Destiny is recruiting

100 Orc Shaman
To start with I will explain the Manifest Destiny(MD) roster. As for the moment we are former members of CSM and/or Titans of Industry. The aim for this particular guild is to fill have two full 10 man raid groups for upcoming Cat. The reasoning for this is we find the game is much more enjoyable when we have the option of raiding with those people whose company we enjoy. That being stated, we have over 10 players that currently want to raid as a guild. So in order to make all parties happy we are making the attempt to form 2 solid 10 mans and if 25 man is a direction we choose to go in for whatever reason in the future, we will have most of the bodies already available.

Long story short, we are looking for solid players for all raiding roles at the moment. Feel free to app to us at www.manifestdestinydestro.guildlaunch.com. Obviously any previous history you have with either our CSM/Titans players base will help us better understand your in game capabilities. That being said, no previous history with our players isn't going to hinder your chances of a successful app either.

Raids times are planned for Tuesday/Thursday 6-11PM. We might add another day to the raid week if Cat turns out to need more than those hours to complete raid content. We look forward to reading your applications.

We have recently changed our guild tag, yet the focus is still the same. We currently have open recruitment for all competent classes. Please visit http://www.manifestdestinydestro.guildlaunch.com for more information.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
Please stop spamming the Destromath forums

Sup.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest

Sup.

lol
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman

Sup.

I apologize. I figured it would be a better option than spamming trade along with all the other crap guilds.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
YOU MAD BRO

Sup.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman
We are still recruiting.
Reply Quote
Ah man, I just #*!# my pants. damn it.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman
LFM
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman
LFM
Reply Quote
85 Orc Rogue
11/30/2010 1:58 PMPosted by Redcoast
Ah man, I just #*!# my pants. damn it.

Nice titansteel helmet
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman
up
Edited by Sadou on 12/16/2010 12:39 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]