Pet Trainer in Dalaran

100 Night Elf Hunter
You added all the Class Trainers and made the Auctioneer functional for everyone but you neglected to add a Pet Trainer along with the Hunter Trainer. I want to see if Dash for my Devilsaur and Corehound has actually been fixed but to do that I first need to unlearn their talents and then start over. You can only do that at a Pet Trainer.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
There also is not a pet trainer in Shattrath. This should be fixed.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
Yes, thank you!

I have been complaining about this to Blizz since the patch... no pet trainers in Dalaran or Shattrath... so why are hunters the only class who have to travel ALL the way back to capital cities to fully train?

Funny, they keep telling me to go put it on the forums... well, here it is... think we're gonna see it fixed any time soon?
Reply Quote
84 Night Elf Hunter
Add my vote. No pet trainers and no ports back to where there are still pet trainers.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Please add a Pet Trainer to Dalaran and Shattrath. Its long way to travel to re-train my kitty without one.

Thanks
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
seriously... no pet trainer in Dalaran and Shattrath
I know Blizzard can do better than that

-PEACE-
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
There's portals to both Stormwind and Orgrimmar in Dalaran and Shattrath, yes? I found it quite rare that I had to respec my pets while levelling anyhow.
Reply Quote
86 Orc Hunter
07/21/2011 03:45 AMPosted by Amilyra
There's portals to both Stormwind and Orgrimmar in Dalaran and Shattrath, yes? I found it quite rare that I had to respec my pets while levelling anyhow.

The point is mute. Blizzard put trainers. Trainers will aid you in ANY part of your class that needs training. My pet is my weapon. My pet is my sword. My sword needs sharpening, so it is only fitting that i should be able to do so like everyone else in Dalaran or Shattrath. This gets my vote. Please add this or delete all the class trainers. Thanks.
Edited by Dedlyhunter on 1/9/2012 2:00 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Hunter
Don't worry about it. From what I've read in the next expantion all the trainers will be gone.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
01/09/2012 09:11 AMPosted by Calde
Don't worry about it. From what I've read in the next expantion all the trainers will be gone.

Trainers will very likely still exist in some capacity to provide class quests and to allow for respeccing.

Also, this isn't really a bug. You'd have a better chance of a developer seeing this by posting this over in the Hunter forum.
Reply Quote
86 Orc Hunter
"Don't worry about it." The dreaded words. If we just "dident worry" about all the little stuff, then all the little things would make one big thing. Trust me, ANY small issue needs to be addressed. Also, No trainers will still exist, you will no longer need to go to them however, because you can both train and re-spec. all on the go without having to visit a trainer. However class quests will still be on the trainers.
Reply Quote
80 Night Elf Hunter
i have to agree......it gets quite annoying having to travel to a main city for stuff.....add a bank as well...ive yet to find one in this area
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]