Deathwing 4.0.3a

Im going to be starting a server wide Deathwing channel, all Horde are welcome to join and help the fellow hordies get their burning achievement.

For this to work have anyone/everyone who would like this achievement to join channel Deathwingach, this was we can all be in the same channel tracking where deathwing is without being in a major city looking for trade chat.

I know this could be a total failer with spammers but I hope we can all be civil and help eachotherout.
Just a shot in the dark I know a few friends that like / brought this idea up hope all goes well and Goodluck finding that elusive nooblet
Reply Quote
82 Human Warrior
I will be joining while leveling my troll warrior. Even though I'm not entirely sure this achievement has been implemented in the game yet.
Reply Quote
Im not sure how this achievement will work entirely yet.

What im curious is once he burns a zone does he

Stay a durtion of time and burn for a bit
or
Burn everything like frenchfries then instant flyoff

Once someoen knows post it up please =)

Reply Quote
73 Dwarf Hunter
Youtube video shows he just fly's off.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
This sounds like a pretty awesome idea. I still think it is going to be a pretty difficult achievement to "complete," I think it is just one of those achievements where you just have to be at the right place at the right time, but we can all try!!!
Reply Quote
thats what I feared, if he just flyin and flys off there is no way to help each other, just a luck thing =(
Reply Quote
80 Orc Rogue
I like this because we can at least know that he is burning things. I haven't even heard about him hitting anyone yet.
Reply Quote
86 Dwarf Hunter
Where are other Black Dragonflight at? Check there. After being locked away maybe he's hitting up the other remaining Black Dragons for some bow-chicka-wow-wow. Onyxia's head is still an epic after all.

Otherwise I think he must be near Stormwind, or surrounding area, like Ellwyn or Burning Steppes. I'm just guessing based on the login screen of course. What I just wanna know, is if the two frikkin towers at the front of Stormwind are going to have the lovely "morning-after-deathwing" molten glow for years to come. It got burned, OK, I get it. Next step is cooling off and rebuilding.

Haven't seen or heard a peep from people killed by him yet, nor been scaleded during my tour-de-destruction adventures. Hopefully it ramps up to constant burns by 12-6-10 so everyone can get a free death and the I-was-there-tshirt 'cheeve to go with it.

p.s. How the hell did the ocean wreck the beach, break into the salt flats and flood 1000 needles and Tanaris clear back to Gadgetzan, destroy Darkshore, Feathermoon Fortress and sink Sardor Isle; yet not even tickle the Bloodsail compound or Ratchet?

p.p.s Big, big middle finger way, way up to those Troll Druids that learned Teleport-Moonglade only to not have Troll based trainers or dedicated Troll flightmasters to get out. Maybe Deathwing should burn the Moonglade. If anyone sees him, send him there.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
For what it's worth, on Stormrage, Deathwing has hit Tanaris at pretty much exactly 10:10 EST every night. I logged onto a character on Dawnbringer tonight, ran him to Tanaris and sure enough, Deathwing roasted me in Tanaris at pretty much dead on 10:10 EST.

Hope this helps anyone looking to nab the achievement. :)
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warrior
For what it's worth, on Stormrage, Deathwing has hit Tanaris at pretty much exactly 10:10 EST every night. I logged onto a character on Dawnbringer tonight, ran him to Tanaris and sure enough, Deathwing roasted me in Tanaris at pretty much dead on 10:10 EST.

Hope this helps anyone looking to nab the achievement. :)

Anywhere specific? Or does he just burn up the whole zone?
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
I've gotten it three times in Tanaris and every time I was in the South, just a little North-East of the Uldum entrance. There's some ruins where there used to be Ogres I believe...I was pretty much right there.

From what I can tell, Deathwing burns a path from the North part of the zone straight South though I haven't been able to verify that so after getting it the first time, I just went back to the same spot :)
Reply Quote
Thx frayed. confirmed @ 10:15 EST today.

Had 10 GoL ppl standing there from 10:00-10:10. Gave up and went back to ICC..however a few didn't have tabard/ring port up and was waiting on a summon when it happened.

Only like 4 of us ended up getting it. Rest got pwned
Reply Quote
Yea It was a good'ole party in the sand with the GoL that stayed behind to get fried. Funny thing was my group was in ICC at the sametime and was asking "WTF are you doing?" *Cue achievement spam* "Oh you suck!" ^_^
Reply Quote
86 Dwarf Hunter
Oh dammit! I misread the OP as 10.10 *server* time. /doh /doh

Then we had that fun server crash right between 9.30 and 10.30 ST.... OK Deathwing, tonight we shall have a staredown! I'll bring some picnic supplies and pony kegs to the beach.
Reply Quote
tonight I will be burned.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]