Deathwing 4.0.3a

82 Human Warrior
Take me with you. I'll try to remember to be there on my paladumb.
Reply Quote
9:25 Server and still no deathwing...guess the changed it...or it was just a fluke...
Reply Quote
86 Dwarf Hunter
All this sand in my beard and no stupid slackjawed dragon to show for it! But I did kill a stink bug, so it's not like I got nothing for the time.
Reply Quote
73 Dwarf Hunter
Probably changed in the hotfix. He wasn't supposed to show up at the same place and same time every night.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
We should have known!
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
Grats to those who got it, sorry to those who didn't :(

I've still got a couple alts I'd like to get the achievement on and I'll be parking myself in Tanaris to see if perhaps there's just some other factor to his "pattern".

On the bright side, we've all got like a year to get the achievement on all our characters... ^^
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Death Knight
Although there was no sighting of Deathwing, the party with Rococo as well as us wiping out some guild (don't remember name) was totally fun! It was an occasion that warranted naked dancing with a sombrero.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Zaubo thinks every occasion warrants naked dancing with a sombrero.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I cant help but agree with him on that.
Reply Quote
86 Dwarf Hunter
This 'cheeve has been buffed to make it easier to get. You now get it adjacent to a zone he spawns in and you can stand in the fire after he lays it down. Blue post is somewhere on here about hotfixes and lurking on MMO as well.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]