[H] Forsaken chat channel!

70 Undead Warlock
Hi there everybody, I'm your friendly neighborhood apothecary, Gustuv. Just this evening, some folks were wondering if there was a channel for Forsaken RPers to get in on in order to chat OOC about lore, make connections and generally plot like good subjects of the Queen. Upon discovering that there was no such channel, I determined to create one.

So, if you enjoy Forsaken RP and spent a lot of time as a deader, please, /join Forsaken. We're eager to get the place hopping and enjoy some lovely RP in the renovated town of Brill. Please avoid any trolling, etc. As it is a channel about zombies, expect blood, gore, plague, genocide and general evilness being discussed.

Power to the Forsaken!
Reply Quote
64 Undead Priest
Am I to assume that this channel is available only to the dea- I mean, vitally-challenged?
Reply Quote
Gustuv we already have the channel. Check wra forums and our guild info. Its WRAForsaken.
Reply Quote
70 Undead Warlock
Yes, this channel is specifically for the vitally challenged.

Also bump.

EDIT: If it's not an issue, I'd like to continue with this channel, Corv. I'll talk to you in game.
Edited by Gustuv on 11/24/2010 8:57 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]