TCG Code Redemption Issue

(Locked)

Support Forum Agent
Hurray !

I am now the proud owner of my very own robotic chicken !

Gratz to all the proud new pet and gadget owners!

I'll leave this up just a bit longer. If anyone still seems to be having an issue redeeming, please do let us know.
90 Human Mage
Thank You Orlyia, and Blizzard. I know we gave you a bunch of crap about this issue but we do it cause we love you. Well most of us... =p
85 Blood Elf Priest
I had 4 cards to redeem and was able to do 3 of them. The fourth one is the ogre piñata and I'm unable to redeem the code in game. Anyone else having trouble with this one? I've quadruple checked that I have the right code.
Support Forum Agent
I had 4 cards to redeem and was able to do 3 of them. The fourth one is the ogre piñata and I'm unable to redeem the code in game. Anyone else having trouble with this one? I've quadruple checked that I have the right code.

Could you submit an ingame petition on that one, Psybel - and include the code you are trying to use in the petition?
85 Tauren Paladin
TY
85 Blood Elf Priest
I did thank you. Glad to know that was the best thing to do.
My redemption codes for my pets still are not working.
I hope I'll get an answer. I finally managed to claim my card on the website, but now Landro won't accept it, keeps saying: "Couldn't validate code. Please try again" I know I am choosing the right set... Icecrown, and I am choosing the right gift... Paint Bomb... and I am entering the code correctly, I am doing a copy and paste... please help?!?!
Support Forum Agent
I hope I'll get an answer. I finally managed to claim my card on the website, but now Landro won't accept it, keeps saying: "Couldn't validate code. Please try again" I know I am choosing the right set... Icecrown, and I am choosing the right gift... Paint Bomb... and I am entering the code correctly, I am doing a copy and paste... please help?!?!

Roz, at this time any issues like this seem to be individual cases. Please do submit a petition so this can be looked into a bit further for you.

As the broader issue seems now resolved, I'm going to unsticky this thread.
90 Night Elf Warrior

Disable all AddOns. Some AddOns will prevent all digits from entering properly (e.g., only allowing 12 digits vs. 24 digits). Don’t forget to turn them back on once you have your item.

It sometimes takes several minutes to few hours for the redemption website to synchronize the assigned code to the selected realm. Seeing as it has been 10 hours since you posted, I suggest you give it another try.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I am running into the same problem. I bought a pack of cards and inside was a Landro's Gift card. The card was unscratched and the package wasn't tampered with. When I go to the website to redeem the code it tells me "Game Code Not Found". It's like the card was already used. If the numbers were wrong I would be getting "Redemption Key Does Not Exist", so the numbers have to be right. What can I do to solve this problem?
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Could someone let me know when this gets fixed? not in a rush but would like to know when im able to obtain my loot reward
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Btw guys, is the sandbox tiger much fun? just got ti few days ago and have not been able to try it out yet XD
Edited by Healflames on 12/2/2010 7:56 PM PST
Disable all AddOns. Some AddOns will prevent all digits from entering properly (e.g., only allowing 12 digits vs. 24 digits). Don’t forget to turn them back on once you have your item.

It sometimes takes several minutes to few hours for the redemption website to synchronize the assigned code to the selected realm. Seeing as it has been 10 hours since you posted, I suggest you give it another try.

Thank you for the suggestion, I tried, but still same thing.

Roz, at this time any issues like this seem to be individual cases. Please do submit a petition so this can be looked into a bit further for you.

As the broader issue seems now resolved, I'm going to unsticky this thread.

Thank you, but I had opened a ticket a few days ago in anticipation, and got a reply today while I was offline that Blizzard was still in discussions with Cryptozoid (or w/e the name is), so to come on this forum and watch for any update... that GM is obviously NOT keeping updated with the latest news. Now I'm going to have to wait ANOTHER 3 to 5 days for someone to get back to me :( Not that I'm in any major rush or anything, but it angers me to be wasting not only my time, but obviously the one of Blizzard and anyone else waiting for their ticket to be answered as I now have to add yet another ticket to the long list.
Edited by Rozita on 12/2/2010 10:47 PM PST
100 Draenei Paladin
Last week the redemption page was down. Now its the Booty Bay code claim. I have same problem I pick set, pick item enter code and longshot says cant validate code. Blizzard should have this fixed sometime next week. Blizzard= always a problem with something
100 Human Warlock
12/03/2010 10:57 AMPosted by Istandalone
Last week the redemption page was down. Now its the Booty Bay code claim. I have same problem I pick set, pick item enter code and longshot says cant validate code. Blizzard should have this fixed sometime next week. Blizzard= always a problem with something

This is happening to me too. I have an Ogre Pinata I want to cash in. My petition just resulted in a handoff to Billing. (Who I'm already talking to in the vain hope that some way can be found to cash in my Korean Ethereal Trader).
85 Troll Druid
I want my 30,000 UDE points to be redeemable.
100 Blood Elf Rogue
oK I give up. How do I redeem the UDE points?? I have tried all the redemtion areas and none seem to work. Any ideas, helps hints ?

Thanks
10 Blood Elf Rogue
UDE points are not currently redeemable as these were controlled by Upper Deck when they were handling the WoWTCG. As of yet there is currently no replacement system in place for them.
90 Human Paladin
I have three new Pet Biscuit cards, I am sure are legit. I too am having issues of being met with "Cannot Validate, Please Try Again." Petition has been submitted, but with this being opening night, I will be thoroughly surprised if it gets answered in the next week, or even month. ;-P

Edited - 17 hour later.
Several hours after I petitioned, I managed to get a reply offline. "They are aware of the isue, working on a solution, will post solution on workarounds yadda yadda yadda.." ~GM Aronymas

So which is it? Still broke, or someone misinformed? I guess I'll check here daily.
Edited by Polarity on 12/7/2010 11:07 AM PST
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]