Finding a guild

90 Night Elf Priest
Wow - I love it when 2 year old threads get brought back to life. I haven't seen half the posters in a !@#$'s age.
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
This toon is actually in a family bank guild. However, my hubby and I transferred several toons to Eldre'Thalas to be part of what we expected to be a super guild....relating to christianity, without all the sexual comments and endless foul language, and dramatic issues ( I understand occasional but constant just takes the fun out of the run). Anyway, we have been there for several months now. Wow, we went from one extreme to the other....these folks are more like a stiff exclusive club than a social guild. Certainly now what we expected. Is there a happy medium with mature, fun, pleasant, active, and inclusive guild members? We have been playing WoW for about 5 years or more with plenty of experienced 90 lvl toons. Now, just to find the right fit.
Edited by Shiloh on 2/21/2013 10:16 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Man - you necro'd this thread again!! If you're looking for a guild make a new post in the appropriate forum.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]